Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2020
There you go - Alter3go's entire archive (keep in mind the passwords change each month - this is up-to-date for April):
DAZ:
Archive:
Basic:
Premium:
he mustve seen this and killed it
sorry folks not gonna play mouse and cat just pay the guy

Last edited:

jowbloe123

Mar 8, 2020
Can anyone covert this bikini to be compatible with VAM? I been trying but no luck :(

https://f95zone.to/threads/babekini-genesis-3-v7-g3f.10050/
Its a genesis 3 model... my suggestion... export it to obj from daz in blender format. do the same for the genesis 2 figure. Import both to blender, decimate, fix any clipping, then export from blender (delete the genesis figure before export) as obj.

Then in Daz, do an import obj (from blender) and then use the transfer utility to link the objects. You may need to turn off the morphs option in the transfer tool or it can fail to import to VaM if you have custom morphs in daz.

If I have time, I'll do it today, but I've been working on a goth outfit for genesis 8 -> Vam... required a lot of blendering :p

Reactions: hololens

iAmErmac

Aug 20, 2018
There you go - Alter3go's entire archive (keep in mind the passwords change each month - this is up-to-date for April):
DAZ:
Archive:
Basic:
Premium:
Can someone re-upload these to somewhere and share the links plz?

jowbloe123

Mar 8, 2020
Its a genesis 3 model... my suggestion... export it to obj from daz in blender format. do the same for the genesis 2 figure. Import both to blender, decimate, fix any clipping, then export from blender (delete the genesis figure before export) as obj.

Then in Daz, do an import obj (from blender) and then use the transfer utility to link the objects. You may need to turn off the morphs option in the transfer tool or it can fail to import to VaM if you have custom morphs in daz.

If I have time, I'll do it today, but I've been working on a goth outfit for genesis 8 -> Vam... required a lot of blendering :p

anemone7

Feb 24, 2020
Anybody have this scene to share?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes