Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2207979

MasonJ said:
Like P_Snake, I would also like the content from TheOriginalBatatis. Does anyone have it?
Btw, is it ok to post alterego's decryption-keys here? If not then PM me if you want them
as for TheOriginalBatatis, while much of his content is linked on yp, the mega links all seem to have been taken down and not updated on the patreon... it's really not my thing so i didn't think to grab them while available, but hopefully some kind pirate-soul can help out here.
as for alter3go, i for one would be interested in those decryption keys but don't seem able to pm you? maybe go ahead and post them and links for their respective assets?

MasonJ

Mar 23, 2019
Here is the stuff for alter3go. If some kind soul can re-upload the content before the keys get changed that would be great.
The mega links are for his VAM projects. If you want links for the DAZ stuff I have those too. The keys change every month. These keys are for April 2020.

|BASIC| supporter key:
HjR6BNaMHn7Y5kH4GdTE3A

|PREMIUM| supporter key:
BOyQCb5W556szCjtSUmi1g

ALL FREE RELEASES 2018 - 2019 - 2020 ..cleaned

|BASIC| ARCHIVE

|PREMIUM| ARCHIVE

MasonJ

Mar 23, 2019
I believe alter3go's DAZ files are already on yiff but this link was in his discord:

If yiff is missing something specific let me know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pandalicious

MasonJ

Mar 23, 2019
Thanks for the upload Actez1128.

btw is on yiff? I cannot find the yiff page anywhere

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pandalicious

fgriff

Jul 3, 2018
Does anyone have RyanReos patreon? It's not on yiff. I'm specifically looking for his Tifa model.... If a kind soul has the model and can share, please help! :)

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
Does anyone have Pirmx's old scenes? They were all free on the VAMscenes site, but all the files look to be deleted off of mega now.

Feb 23, 2019
Okay, I am going to put it here for those who want it and do not already have it... sorry for the delay -,- actually wanted to add it straight away, but F95 wouldn't let me add a ".vac" file. Asfai can remember it was free too, so no problem there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes