Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2265313

AFVR just keeps knocking it out of the park:
really wish i could sub their patreon as i had in the past! :cry:

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

DeusEsca

May 6, 2020
What's with the resistance for some of these content creators to make VAR files? So many recent releases are still using VAC or just a JSON file.. at that point, its so easy to make a VAR from just a JSON file.. ugh
They do it cos they have patreons who are too tight to update and are using older versions of vam that dont support var. admittedly they could just use morph merger to kill the 3k morphs the package up in the vac.

Dec 15, 2020
My last repack of Universens stuff. Size from 1.1 gb [after installing vacs] to 560mb, from 3 088 files to 901. Contains\stuff to delete if U gonna use my repack:
BikerGirl - loose files
Redlight -11.55.vac
SpaceOdyssey + bonus - vac
Universens-Shower - NS.START.1.var
UniverFUCK - UniversenS.START.9.var [folder]

It seems he got better with packing stuff in the newest works, his latest vars seems pretty much bugs free, so I won't go for hunt them. My point wasn't to make his life harder in any way, i was just cleaning stuff for personal use to make VAM as much error\dupes free as i could.

VirtualREM

Dec 18, 2020
So are you here because the movement that started amongst creators about a week ago to shut this shit down?
Wasn't aware there was a movement, someone from another forum just mentioned to me that some of my stuff was included in some torrent so I went to check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes