Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

xe02

Jul 16, 2018
To be honest, some creators put a insane amount of work into their releases. others not so much. The ones that produce quality content also gets patreon subscribers.

Not that's going to change the fact that piracy is and will always be a thing.
If massive movie and game company's cant stop it, a bunch of creators will not be able to either.

A reminder to those that nab the torrent, do subscribe to your favorite content creators if you happen to have the cash spare.
Considering that most here can afford vr you should also be able to send them a bit of cash, even if its just a one time donation or something instead of a subscription.

As for those that's just slightly modifying and repackaging others DAS content ... * glares with the evil eye*

VirtualREM

Dec 18, 2020
Hey everyone, Santa or so he claims came early and he left a massive torrent of Patreon content on the first post.
He says it's 363GB of content, might want to go check it out...
Bastard, all these models, hairs and he forgot to include my in his torrent:mad:
The BIGGEST pose pack produced in entire VAM community and he forgot it!

Last edited:

xe02

Jul 16, 2018
Bastard, all these models, hairs and he forgot to include my 300 poses pack in his torrent:mad:
Well with having to deal with that much content and dupes being sent over pm i think we can forget some files being missed. Especially considering he had all that content and decided to go upload it instead of using it :sneaky:

• Sad
Reactions: VirtualREM
Dec 15, 2020
Bastard, all these models, hairs and he forgot to include my in his torrent:mad:
Oh well i'm pretty sure someone made daz poses conversion which has over 900 poses, also nice idea to come here promoting U's patreon with underaged models

Amit Parab

May 21, 2018
My last repack of Universens stuff. Size from 1.1 gb [after installing vacs] to 560mb, from 3 088 files to 901. Contains\stuff to delete if U gonna use my repack:
BikerGirl - loose files
Redlight -11.55.vac
SpaceOdyssey + bonus - vac
Universens-Shower - NS.START.1.var
UniverFUCK - UniversenS.START.9.var [folder]

It seems he got better with packing stuff in the newest works, his latest vars seems pretty much bugs free, so I won't go for hunt them. My point wasn't to make his life harder in any way, i was just cleaning stuff for personal use to make VAM as much error\dupes free as i could.

do you have UniversenS latest stuff ???

Dec 15, 2020
I got plenty of hair too:LUL:
Yeah i know, sorry it was a little bit too offensive from myself. U really did awesome stuff for VaM community with Yours hair packs, too shame U got banned from hub. If patreon is fine with Urs recent models creations I'm not the one who should judge this, but as far i know, this forum has one big rule - no underaged stuff allowed, so speaking about "Neptune project" seems like some sort of attack on the forum community in my eyes.

do you have UniversenS latest stuff ???
After quickly checking the new torrent - they're all in there except f*ck buddies part 1 and part 2 released just today

VirtualREM

Dec 18, 2020
Yeah i know, sorry it was a little bit too offensive from myself. U really did awesome stuff for VaM community with Yours hair packs, too shame U got banned from hub. If patreon is fine with Urs recent models creations I'm not the one who should judge this, but as far i know, this forum has one big rule - no underaged stuff allowed, so speaking about "Neptune project" seems like some sort of attack on the forum community in my eyes.
No offence taken, honestly if meshed wasn't so quick with the trigger I would have removed those posts and continued as usual.
Patreon is fine with me because i'm not sexualizing my content, my previews are family friendly and models by themselves are technically legal even in USA from which patreon operates.

Correct me if i'm wrong here, I read the rules and from what I gather sexualization of minors is not allowed same as on patreon. It didn't seem like I was breaking rules here just by mentioning project neptune which even patreon itself is fine with.

Last edited:

Amit Parab

May 21, 2018
Cam

After quickly checking the new torrent - they're all in there except f*ck buddies part 1 and part 2 released just today
Can u share torrent link I am not able to see

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes