Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galin

May 5, 2017
Hey folks I'm looking for

and

anyone can help please?

Be-Not-Afraid

Nov 21, 2020
i cant afford to download the whole of the torrent due to space limitations, anyone have any recommendations which folders are must haves?

Galin

May 5, 2017
i cant afford to download the whole of the torrent due to space limitations, anyone have any recommendations which folders are must haves?
It depends on your interest and the power of your Computer...
DL some .JPGs in the first run, and look what you like
If you are interested in animations, you'll need acidbubbles timeline or some anis by reignmocap (more powerfull Computers)
If you are interested in looks, search for images with simple or no Backgrounds (simple (Office-) Computers...

Reactions: tna20

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
Btw, for all the people bitching about the torrent, thanks to it I found 10 creators worth following I didn't even know existed before. People try the old content, they like it, and if they have the money they subscribe to get the new stuff.
You're welcome.

Last edited:

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
I know this scene shared before, but now it got new animations, 15 total. Would be really good if someone share the new version!

Be-Not-Afraid

Nov 21, 2020
It depends on your interest and the power of your Computer...
DL some .JPGs in the first run, and look what you like
If you are interested in animations, you'll need acidbubbles timeline or some anis by reignmocap (more powerfull Computers)
If you are interested in looks, search for images with simple or no Backgrounds (simple (Office-) Computers...
my PC benchmarks pretty well and i can run most scenes no problem. I like scenes with interactivity. There's one called Oil from the subreddit thats based off an Oglaf comic that remains my favourite till now i think. I'll try reignmocap's stuff, thanks!

Btw, for all the people bitching about the torrent, thanks to it I found 10 creators worth following I didn't even know existed before. People try the old content, they like it, and if they have the money they subscribe to get the new stuff.
You're welcome.
Mind sharing which creators those are that you liked?

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
my PC benchmarks pretty well and i can run most scenes no problem. I like scenes with interactivity. There's one called Oil from the subreddit thats based off an Oglaf comic that remains my favourite till now i think. I'll try reignmocap's stuff, thanks!

Mind sharing which creators those are that you liked?
Made a bit of a list
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: NakedSnakeCQC

H8tXtract

May 16, 2019
Folks
You're welcome.
That's exactly what I'm hoping for, I just want the content to become eventually free!
If we have to do this to force greedy people to make all stuff timed Patreon content then this is my best course of action.
And to those that already released their content for free adding it on to here in a collab shouldn't be a problem.

To those that recently released their content and it being here, my condolences, but expect this to happen once a year from me so it's not really a problem is it?

To everyone, I don't have the time nor the will to update these torrents constantly, I have a life to manage. In fact I prefer uploading torrents once a year if possible due to time constraints from work.
If I had the time I'd prefer every six months a release, but sadly not possible for me.

I also don't want to harm the decent content creators that invested lots of time into their projects. I figured it would make a nice gift for the holidays like last year and thanks to certain people on here for doing most of the leg work in making this happen. Besides I have nothing against Patreon content, I'm subscribed to 4 underdogs right now that offer it free eventually that I like.

So this is it from me and I will be gone probably till next december, if you guys ever collect more goodies or want to release a big pack like this next december then message me if you still remember in december 2021.

DenDeEFNinetyFive

Jun 11, 2019
Folks

That's exactly what I'm hoping for, I just want the content to become eventually free!
If we have to do this to force greedy people to make all stuff timed Patreon content then this is my best course of action.
And to those that already released their content for free adding it on to here in a collab shouldn't be a problem.

To those that recently released their content and it being here, my condolences, but expect this to happen once a year from me so it's not really a problem is it?

To everyone, I don't have the time nor the will to update these torrents constantly, I have a life to manage. In fact I prefer uploading torrents once a year if possible due to time constraints from work.
If I had the time I'd prefer every six months a release, but sadly not possible for me.

I also don't want to harm the decent content creators that invested lots of time into their projects. I figured it would make a nice gift for the holidays like last year and thanks to certain people on here for doing most of the leg work in making this happen. Besides I have nothing against Patreon content, I'm subscribed to 4 underdogs right now that offer it free eventually that I like.

So this is it from me and I will be gone probably till next december, if you guys ever collect more goodies or want to release a big pack like this next december then message me if you still remember in december 2021.
Hmm, in any case patreon creators could put any price they want for their content, undervalued, or overvalued, its not that forceful for the users, our dick just expect because its tasty then when we saw the price, we made up our mind that those are overvalued, and in fact, were the one who are getting greedy here for how many tits and vagina we licked/tasted over what they sell, just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes