Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
Hey, does anybody know how to leave a hand mark on ass or make it red after spanking? Is there any clothing / texture out there somewhere?

Galin

May 5, 2017
How to add texture to unity assets?
You can apply textures to the atoms sphere or ISSphere, I didn't try it on other unity assets now...
(select ISSphere, click tab texture on the left, click button texture near top right of the panel...)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? I am trying to convert vac to var. It loads the assets in addonpackages but the scene does not show up in addonpackages.

Here is the link to the original

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? I am trying to convert vac to var. It loads the assets in addonpackages but the scene does not show up in addonpackages.

Here is the link to the original

Vam is a bit strict on scene directory (when it was more permissive with older formats).
Scenes need to be in Saves/scene/ . Your subdir is called Scene (first letter is uppercase). Haven't verified but it could be the reason.

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
Does anyone have these? They are not in the torrent, on the hub or the directory.

mrpibb66.bolivia_bunn_v2.2
mrpibb66.bolivia_bunn_v2.1

Errors from

mrpibb66.bunnfinal_json.1
AND
mrpibb66.small_chevy_v2.1
Theres an error with the package you need to redownload it and delete the old

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes