Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

D91d

Nov 15, 2020
In that case I suppose you just go fullscreen and take screencaps? Not sure if you can change fov/angle in desktop mode since there's no keymap that comes with VAM.
You can change FOV.
That's pretty much it. Shame the dev(s) didn't put some more effort into the screenshot mode.

D

Deleted member 2265313

I'm not sure what that post provides, but there's a VAR file from that dude in the torrent that's labelled as Ballet, Leotard & stockings.
What you mention in the torrent are older (& not so well-executed) works from AmineKunai. What that post provides are new (& greatly improved) leotard & tights, that have just been released...

anon7394

Nov 5, 2020
Bump.

Also, is there an improved photomode or anything? The stock one doesn't seem to do much, unless I'm blind?

load the plugin into the scene. in the custom UI browser you can change the screenshot mode from the default 8k screenshots with 8xmsaa to something else if you want but thats pretty much gonna give you flawlessly high resolution images and its worked fine for me for the most part aside from a hiccup one time where it wouldnt work for no apparent reason

Reactions: Pepito1233

anon7394

Nov 5, 2020
apparently vecterror made this great natalie portman look?... I NEED IT.. i cant find the proper name of it though, doesnt look like its an unlocked patreon post or on the resource hub and im not finding it anywhere here

D91d

Nov 15, 2020

load the plugin into the scene. in the custom UI browser you can change the screenshot mode from the default 8k screenshots with 8xmsaa to something else if you want but thats pretty much gonna give you flawlessly high resolution images and its worked fine for me for the most part aside from a hiccup one time where it wouldnt work for no apparent reason
Thanks, but it's not really quality I was thinking about. It was the lack of features.

xirexo

Sep 30, 2020
Hello to all

I would like to start modeling from photos, but I have a problem. I can make the 3D model but I can't get the textures right.

I've tried with FaceGen to get textures from face photos, but the result is not always optimal.

Do you have tools, tips or tutorials to make your own textures that look good?

bellypunch3d

May 23, 2019
Unironically the best way to take screenshots is to use the window camera object in VR and then printscreen the fullscreened game window. The photo mode is hilarious, there's no way to save camera angles, you can't tilt/skew the camera, and it can only output 1080p screenshots.
I believe miscreated has created an advanced camera for one of his plugins.

DeusEsca

May 6, 2020
Thanks, but it's not really quality I was thinking about. It was the lack of features.
With Vam you have 2 choices, supershot plugin with postmagic plugin or you can go dsr factor high res on desktop and use reshade. Reshade does not work via the in game screenshot tool which supershot hijacks.

Supershot will give you the high resolution and hair does look better but has limited post fx options, lut, bloom, dof, chromatic aberration and a nice AA mode.

Desktop however allows far far more post fx as you can use reshade and even GI raytracing. You just need to change your desktop fov or setup the window camera with low fov , 10 or 20 FOV is best. Downside is your resolution will be based on your monitor so you'll have to use dsr factors unless your on 4k already.

Reactions: D91d

minh1992

Aug 6, 2017
I updated my Vam to 1.20 and now i lost some button of easy vam to loose the clothes or to change the look or pose easily. Could you please help me to show it again. Thanks you guys

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
So, why the distintion between female clothes and futa clothes? I find myself having duplicates or having nice stuff i have to delete because futa only

ZukoIroh

Oct 12, 2019
So, why the distintion between female clothes and futa clothes? I find myself having duplicates or having nice stuff i have to delete because futa only
Because female clothes work only on female models. Futa clothes are designed for male models. You can't use futa clothes on female models since they are converted for male models. Conversely, you can't use female clothes on male models since they are converted for female models.

Or, simply:

Female clothes = Female models
Futa clothes = Male (futa) models
Female clothes =/= Male (futa) models
Futa clothes =/= Female models

Reactions: jackyarches

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
Because female clothes work only on female models. Futa clothes are designed for male models. You can't use futa clothes on female models since they are converted for male models. Conversely, you can't use female clothes on male models since they are converted for female models.

Or, simply:

Female clothes = Female models
Futa clothes = Male (futa) models
Female clothes =/= Male (futa) models
Futa clothes =/= Female models
I figured that much. Hopefully it'll change soon, how harder would it be to make clothes compatible with both?

Reactions: jackyarches
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes