Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Be-Not-Afraid

Nov 21, 2020
Anyone has and tried Tobi19's Second Sister from Fallen Order??

For some reason the helmet, which is a custom unity asset, appears in a different position between the left and the right screen. If i look with my left eye it looks fine but if i look with my right eye the helmet is floating to the right of the character.

Anyone knows what causes this or if theres a way to fix it?

luffyboy

Aug 25, 2016
whats the difference with vamx and vam
vam is the game

vamx is a user created compilation of mods/plugins that makes creating template scenes with just a few clicks.

Its like vam is the oven and you can make a meal from scratch using the oven or just throw in a pre-made meal (vamx) to get a meal made relatively quick and easy

Reactions: craftyg

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
I figured that much. Hopefully it'll change soon, how harder would it be to make clothes compatible with both?
There's a type Neutral which works with other types but strangely, not for clothes. You can just duplicate everything inside their relevant dir and manually set the itemType in the vam file like "itemType" : "ClothingFemale". Never did clothes in VaM so I've no idea if its quicker to do it inside VaM.

ZukoIroh

Oct 12, 2019
There's a type Neutral which works with other types but strangely, not for clothes. You can just duplicate everything inside their relevant dir and manually set the itemType in the vam file like "itemType" : "ClothingFemale". Never did clothes in VaM so I've no idea if its quicker to do it inside VaM.
I actually tried this and it doesn't work. Either it warps differently on male models or the collision doesn't work (the clothing will phase through the body). I don't know how the genesis models work, but I think it has something to do there.

Ironically, I know that hair can be changed perfectly this way. If you want to use female hair on males, you open the VAM file with Notepad++ and change "HairFemale" to "HairMale" or vice versa for females.

Reactions: gggsssaaasssddd

twerdlink

Dec 30, 2020
So if your like me you've been trying to figure out how to create a var package from existing vac or other types of non-var files.
Its been driving me batty because i thought it was simple and well it is but there is some info that's been missing out there.
Namely to create a var from say a clothing pack someone else made, take your favorite creator. The issue is you have to put the clothing pack or other files in the old locations. So for clothing thats under VAM/custom/clothing/female/creatorname/clothingfiles. For example take this: C:\VAM\Custom\Clothing\Female\Jakuubz\90's Bikini Bottom\
Inside that folder at the end of the path is a bunch of files that make up this clothing pack. You will need to remember that.
Load up vam, working in desktop mode is easiest, then select the package builder. Select add directory and select the Jakuubz folder. Once that is select it will show up in your package builder tool. Check the box next to the folder, then put in a name for the package, preferably the one with the creators name and other info following meshedvr's guidelines for naming would be ideal here, then click prep package and if all checks good you can finalize package. If you get errors you'll need to square those away first.

My issue has been i was putting these packages in another folder outside of vam and going to it and it was erroring out and just not working. I didn't realize it ALREADY HAD TO BE IN VAM TO BEGIN WITH!! I guess that makes sense in a way but at the start of this there was nothing i could find that said this! So hope this helps others out and makes the process a bit easier for others.

YoBoyB

Nov 5, 2020
I am missing textures from DillDoe.Yeed-Loose-VAC-2-VAR.1.var from the latest PPP torrent.

Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/Yoda/Face_D.jpg
Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/Yoda/torso_D.jpg
Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/Yoda/limb_D.jpg
Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/Yoda/torso_D.jpg
Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/Yoda/Face_N.png

Anyone have a clue where I can find them? They aren't even available from Dilldoe's Patreon.

Bang5Bang

Dec 30, 2019
I updated my Vam to 1.20 and now i lost some button of easy vam to loose the clothes or to change the look or pose easily. Could you please help me to show it again. Thanks you guys
There are some plugins you need to add back to your session plugin list, and set as default. I think the two are:
"Custom\Scripts\Easy Mate\EasyMate.cslist"
"Custom\Scripts\AutoMate\SESSION_PLUGINS\Auto_Load_Person_Plugins.cslist"

gZIxIAl.jpeg

Reactions: Katssu and minh1992

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Thank you
Then, it seems that it is not available, so I will give up
I finally found her! I uploaded a vac scene with her in it, but I did not test it before uploading it and there were about a quarter million errors, so I deleted the post. I tested this on a clean install and has no errors.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

JohnDoh666

Mar 23, 2020
Anyone still have this scene by any chance? All the links for it are dead.
Mate, you need to let me know if you find the scene. I have pestered all the relevant discords and this thread several times without any luck. I even DM'd the creator on reddit but no answer sadly

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes