Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

10mmuser

Oct 10, 2018
The FreeDLC discord seems to be harder for some of us to find invites to than others. Would anyone with access to it be willing to make a dump of the discord and share, using this tool or similar to get the dump?

Belugahs

May 5, 2017
anyone got latest jackaroo futa/female models? Milk maiden and jesse, links from yiff are down

matt6

Apr 9, 2020
Can anyone please upload "Alecia Released" Look by VamTimbo? It's one of the few missing from yiffy

Wham-a-Wham

Apr 24, 2020
Bump, any news on this?
Well actually I wanted to troll you and upload a stupid scene I made, but I decided not to. I invest approx 80-90 hours per scene and already released almost everything for free. My 2nd scene is actually the only one which is paid. And I think 3$ is pretty good value for the quality of scenes I make and amount of time I invest to do them. So go and support me ffs.

c2500409

Sep 24, 2019
is this guy on yiff.party - I can't find him ?

Last edited:

JohnDoh666

Mar 23, 2020
Well actually I wanted to troll you and upload a stupid scene I made, but I decided not to. I invest approx 80-90 hours per scene and already released almost everything for free. My 2nd scene is actually the only one which is paid. And I think 3$ is pretty good value for the quality of scenes I make and amount of time I invest to do them. So go and support me ffs.
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to take the livelyhood from somebody. I'm totally new to this scene and I'm just now getting the ropes of how this works.

Wham-a-Wham

Apr 24, 2020
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to take the livelyhood from somebody. I'm totally new to this scene and I'm just now getting the ropes of how this works.
Everything is fine. My reply was not adressed to you in particular. I just took your last comment as a reference.

JohnDoh666

Mar 23, 2020
Anyone have the scene "dx-beat-worship" by laser-laser lying around to share?

Belugahs

May 5, 2017
It's just my impression or almost all the latest Oeshii models are almost the same, they are all very nice but I think there is little difference and on top of that they are all paid xD

Btw still need lastest futa models from jackaroo, yiff links are down

Last edited:

c2500409

Sep 24, 2019
hi, I have looked at your free stage scene and unfortunately it does not work in VR, the stage unity asset does not render correctly in VR , basically I am seeing it double and getting dizzy.

I have seen similar think with other unity assets, is there any fix for this ?

Wham-a-Wham

Apr 24, 2020
hi, I have looked at your free stage scene and unfortunately it does not work in VR, the stage unity asset does not render correctly in VR , basically I am seeing it double and getting dizzy.

I have seen similar think with other unity assets, is there any fix for this ?
Hello, yeah I noticed it yesterday aswell. Almost all of the "artifacts" come from the smoke asset. I dont know any suitable fix right now other then remove smoke completely from the scene. I just updated the file and added 2nd .json without smoke for VR ( ).

Last edited:
Reactions: hololens
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes