Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2207979

It's just my impression or almost all the latest Oeshii models are almost the same, they are all very nice but I think there is little difference and on top of that they are all paid xD
amen to that. same boring shit horsey-looking models he's been doing since tk17. what a bloody tosser.

Reactions: huskygs
Apr 5, 2020
Glad it worked. I also have access to VecTerror, TiSeb, Ren, and VAMTimbo. So if anyone needs anything from those creators let me know soon while I'm still in a giving mood as my subs will run out shortly. I'll try to post any requests tonight after work.

Shitbeard

May 29, 2018
Glad it worked. I also have access to VecTerror, TiSeb, Ren, and VAMTimbo. So if anyone needs anything from those creators let me know soon while I'm still in a giving mood as my subs will run out shortly. I'll try to post any requests tonight after work.
I for one would like mainly Ren's new stuff if you don't mind.

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
Anything you've got from vecterror would be great!

• Love
Reactions: hombarkopf
Apr 5, 2020
No i mean it didn't work says in error log " Does not use integer version field in name <creator> <name> <version>"
Only add the regular cs script to a person, you don't actually add relax. Both are built in to one script. If you got the ropehandling to work, then relax worked also. They are both one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes