Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter3go

Feb 10, 2018
I seeyou posting here from long time .. my incomes for living are just from my patreon .. but it's ok.
My fridge is not empty. I assume no one can't stop you from doing what you do, it's the internet right? ......

I kindly ask you just one simple thing: DON'T POST IMAGES TAKEN FROM MY SERVER. :mad:

c2500409

Sep 24, 2019
You'd really only need 2 controllers when you load the plugin. Bring up the UI the first time and check the LockUI button. From that point on you can use just one controller so your other hand is free to do other "stuff".
not really, when you lock it you can't move it

also I have the battery on my second controller off all the time when I play VAM , so all navigation automatically transfer the one controller.

In my opinion there is no excuse for stupidity like this, he can simply make an option to detach it and link it to an empty atom or something.

I spend 2 hours the other day trying to detach it and I couldn't , I have to spend probably a day to make this plugin usable

Reactions: JohnShaft77

homelanderspants

May 2, 2020
I seeyou posting here from long time .. my incomes for living are just from my patreon .. but it's ok.
My fridge is not empty. I assume no one can't stop you from doing what you do, it's the internet right? ......

I kindly ask you just one simple thing: DON'T POST IMAGES TAKEN FROM MY SERVER. :mad:

Indeed, please do not post images from unders, it just draws unwanted attention.......

wonderous1

Apr 26, 2017
Okay this may sound dumb but im new to modding Virt-a-mate. Ive downloaded the paywall and plunder pack, where do i put the folders it downloaded to my computer? i know it goes in Virt-a-mate but i dont know exactly which foler its suppose to be in.

Alter3go

Feb 10, 2018
Indeed, please do not post images from unders, it just draws unwanted attention.......
I can understand that it can be misleading but SORRY, YOU CAN'T ACCUSE ME OF POSTING HERE, IT' WASN'T ME.
THAT IMAGE WAS POSTED ON MY PRIVATE DISCORD WIP ROOM AND REFERRED TO THE ORIGINAL PORTING OF MY DAZ MODEL,
ITS NOT THE FINISHED RELEASED PRODUCT THAT I USE TO MAKE IT GROW BEFORE SHARE WITH MY PATRONS.
I DID NOT EVEN WRITE ANY COMPLAINT ABOUT MY STUFF SHARED HERE FOR FREE, JUST TO SAY............. :mad:
oops CAPS LOCK

Last edited:

blabla002354

Oct 31, 2019
Hello, does anyone know if this guy got a Yiff page ?

I don't think so but i'm asking just in case.
Thanks

seriiuo

Jul 21, 2017
Does anyone have> of > ?

Reactions: jazkha

Jodi088

Oct 4, 2019
Haven't played with this at all but when I'm getting errors about hair and clothing, what is my recourse? I did what the troubleshoot said and took custom off of read only. Honestly there was so much stuff that was packed and unpacked in not fully sure where it all goes.

Robert Wetzinger

Feb 11, 2018
Could someone please post some folder structure advice, this is a mess. I have no idea where to put half of the mods because they just contain afolder name that doesn't exist or match anywhere with files in them.

I have figured out where to put morphs, textures and such but that's about it.

Example are the looks like this "ren1" (click below), where should I put this?

Or the next one called "what", no idea where I should put this and do I need to extract the custom folder and put it into VaM or does VaM use 7z files like paks?

Both of these folders have character named folders what contain morphs and textures and I don't believe I have to put them all in the default morphs and texture folders. That wouldn't make much sense to pack them up like that from several creators meaning most people couldn't use those because they wouldn't know what the heck is going on like me.

If I had to guess I would say the only folder what would make sense is the scenes folder?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes