• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

c2500409

Sep 24, 2019
Is anyone here knows how to fix this script, so it only uses one controller ?

e.g.: detach the menu from the left controller and attache it to a sphere or an empty atom, so you can move the menu around, but it is not linked to the left hand all the time

Apr 5, 2020
Is anyone here knows how to fix this script, so it only uses one controller ?

e.g.: detach the menu from the left controller and attache it to a sphere or an empty atom, so you can move the menu around, but it is not linked to the left hand all the time
Not sure if you already know this, but checking the Lock UI box will detach the UI from your wrist. You can't move/drag the UI, but it will be available for use with one controller.

Reactions: jerticignu

hghfghftth

Jan 1, 2020
Asking that in the VAM discord just seems to get you people referring you to

Maybe some kind soul can just PM me the discord link/invite.
If anyone is feeling super generous I would love an invite as well!

Face2001

Aug 25, 2019
We've asked for those invites before and everything was just silent. Don't mind it. It is shut off from public anyways...

Feb 23, 2019
I'm just throwing this out here... but who in his right mind would get an invite for someone having a one-off account(1-5 posts and a name like hghfghftth) and you don't know or care about? just saying. The discord is up for as long as everybody has a fair understanding of how things work. I am not saying you do not, but I do not know any of you :p you could ALSO try sharing something yourselves and see if that doesn't help, instead of just laying back and get everything served on a plate.

Reactions: Joh74 and Shitbeard

Derwhatoh

Mar 19, 2020
sr but i dont know how to open file .var, could you help me plz!!! thanks
You just need to put the .var file in your "addonpackages" directory. Then after you startup the game just go to LOAD and then you should see that file/look/scene in the side bar down the left hand panel

b h

Feb 26, 2018
Does anyone else have an issue with Tobi's supergirl hair asset? I can only see it out of one eye...it appears bald on the other and the hair is floating off to the side?

Last edited:

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
I'm really starting to get the hang of it. The tutorial series by JustLooking ForNothin are really great! ( ). Have made some fun little scenes with some Cycleforce and Animation paths.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jazkha

Jun 2, 2017
I am in that "secret" discord they don't share any pateron content just stuff like scene/looks etc with copyright content

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes