Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sedrem

Dec 7, 2019
Hi again! Also have an issue with TimeLine pluggin...
I set an animation step by step, can see my character moving while moving the scrubber cursor but the play button off the custom UI pluggin doesn't work! :unsure: Makes me mad!!!

Anyone can help? Thx!

EDIT: fixed with the AcidBubbles Timeline update or maybe by VaM Updater repairing with Beta Opt in Checked! Or both off them... :LOL:

Last edited:

Sirrah

Sep 17, 2017
Clothes pass through floor and fall into the abyss :LOL:
What are using for your floor? If it is the default "slate" then clothes should stick on top of it.

If it is some other item or set—for example, something from an asset bundle—you might need to turn on collisions for the floor item. However, if it wasn't set up for collisions in Unity, this might not work. In that case, you can add a slate to your scene. (There might be other ways to add collisions that someone else knows...)

Also, some clothing has collisions turned off, and will fall through, but turning on collisions for the clothing might cause problems with the sim.

Sedrem

Dec 7, 2019
What are using for your floor? If it is the default "slate" then clothes should stick on top of it.

If it is some other item or set—for example, something from an asset bundle—you might need to turn on collisions for the floor item. However, if it wasn't set up for collisions in Unity, this might not work. In that case, you can add a slate to your scene. (There might be other ways to add collisions that someone else knows...)

Also, some clothing has collisions turned off, and will fall through, but turning on collisions for the clothing might cause problems with the sim.
you're right! using a custom unity asset AIO!! will Add a slate! Thx a lot genius!!

EDIT: clothes still pass through, whatever "physics" box is check or not. For information characters pass trough CUA when "Physics" box (in the CUA physics) is check. And I hade natural colision with them when uncheck.

Last edited:

urta

Jul 8, 2018
VGC VR "models" are up on yiff.party, BUT, if u check his mega links on yiff for kitana for example, and the one in his patreon page (wich is public) the 2 mega links are different, not sure, but i think he is keeping tabs on yiff for the original links, and change them right after, and yiff just keep the old mega links...

Reactions: jazkha
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes