Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

knock_knock

Oct 14, 2019
damn nice stuff ! maybe if we have more we could do a bundle (i'm not a creator but i can do a pack for people searching that kind of stuff :p )
I have also some horse scenes I found on the secret discord channel. But I think a bundle would not have been worth because there are only a few bs things

litccc

Feb 1, 2020
Anyone has JayJayWon's UIAssist v1.2.1 (Patrons version) ? The free version of this plugin is amazing!:)

NotFastEnough

Apr 18, 2020
Was anyone able to grab Demonica and Cowlina Futa links on before he changed them? Im gonna upload the Grace Studio Private Time Scene so it'll still be around after the mega links change. I'd also recommend using the shared files section of yiff so the content will always be available even if the links change.

GonzoBabbleshit

Jun 3, 2018
So, I've got 60GB+ of VAM content that I can't be bothered to maintain anymore. Any suggestions where I can upload and share that's very low effort?

It's content from all over the place, with a huge amount of Daz clothes that I've converted myself. I might just upload those at the least if there aren't any decent suggestions

D

Deleted member 2265313

is anyone able to update AnythingFashionVR? last content was from 24 April, and there are 5 missing posts.
thanks!

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
So, I've got 60GB+ of VAM content that I can't be bothered to maintain anymore. Any suggestions where I can upload and share that's very low effort?

It's content from all over the place, with a huge amount of Daz clothes that I've converted myself. I might just upload those at the least if there aren't any decent suggestions
Give me a day or two to clear out some space on my G-drive. Would you then upload it there?

Reactions: dudedudester4vrvr4

knock_knock

Oct 14, 2019
Only a few people from this channel can sent invites (For a good reason) I'm a member for over a year now but can't invate other people.

But the more people are in this channel the danger that it will be shut down because everyone is talking about

Reactions: NakedSnakeCQC

Amit Parab

May 21, 2018
Still looking for cowlina futa from TheOriginalBatatis

You can upload your content on

SuperiorLettuce

May 17, 2020
Does anyone have a copy of Cowlina from Batatis' page? Thanks. The mega link doesn't work on yiffparty

Edit: Nevermind. Maybe I don't know how to use yiffparty. It was in the shared links section.

s052775

Sep 6, 2019

Id say the easiest is just to create a mega.nz acc and bulk upload to that. And it would be very much appreciated ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes