Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

luelinks

Dec 21, 2019
Anyone else having trouble with the Plunder Pack torrent? It keeps telling me failed to add torrent regardless of which mirror i get it from.

EDIT: disregard, it was an issue with ruTorrent client. :poop:

Last edited:

GonzoBabbleshit

Jun 3, 2018
So, I've got 60GB+ of VAM content that I can't be bothered to maintain anymore. Any suggestions where I can upload and share that's very low effort?

It's content from all over the place, with a huge amount of Daz clothes that I've converted myself. I might just upload those at the least if there aren't any decent suggestions
Working on this now. Probably over a couple of Mega accounts.

Reactions: s052775

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
Virtual sweetheart final version by TGC

Thanks to Neffster

Am having a hell of a time getting this thing to work. I click on the menu to sit/turn around/kneel and the menu dissappears and the model just stands there. Anyone else have this issue?

Strangebrew48

Apr 9, 2020
View attachment 662702

Neffster upload on Anonfile or mega, nopy, or any other page that is accepted at f95
Virtual sweetheart final version by TGC

Thanks to Neffster
Sorry i deleted the 1st link off of mega didn't know it would delete the access here. lol live and learn so here they are

Strangebrew48

Apr 9, 2020
Am having a hell of a time getting this thing to work. I click on the menu to sit/turn around/kneel and the menu dissappears and the model just stands there. Anyone else have this issue?
download the
There is another link i uploaded with addons you might be needing one of them??

SuperiorLettuce

May 17, 2020
Am I doing something wrong? I have some quality of life problems with VAM

1. In Edit mode the widgets that let you control objects keep disappearing, making it hard to find them
2. Again in edit mode 99% of the time I only want to move the root Player Control, but it's usually very hard to find or maybe even hidden behind objects. Is there an easier way to see and select it? Can I hide the widgets I almost never want to use?

Also are there addons that give you more bondage toys? Gags, cuffs, dildos, clips, etc. Or ideally a plugin that makes a character react? Thanks.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
. . . addons that give you more bondage toys? Gags, cuffs, dildos, clips, etc. Or ideally a plugin that makes a character react? Thanks.
Assuming you are using VR. I don't have VR myself, so I'm not sure what you're seeing. But something I've come to understand from reading other people's stuff is that editing in VR can be a nightmare if you don't know the UI. Better to edit in desktop, and use VR strictly for viewing.

Plugins in VAM is where the magic happens, someday meshed would like to have all of this sort of stuff built in for an out of the box experience. But for now we have community creators who write the plugins. Good examples being E-Motion, Life (Macgruber), Regolo Engine, Dollmaster, etc. Currently the vanilla game can give you simple expressions and some basic reactive morphs, but otherwise the characters will be lifeless without plugins or really complex animating.

Addons can be referred to as atoms or assets for VAM, we have a split up system currently, with clothing and hair also technically being addons.

If you haven't already, you should start here:
And just search by category until you find all of the essentials.

Last edited:

SuperiorLettuce

May 17, 2020
Assuming you are using VR. I don't have VR myself, so I'm not sure what you're seeing. But something I've come to understand from reading other people's stuff is that editing in VR can be a nightmare if you don't know the UI. Better to edit in desktop, and use VR strictly for viewing.

Plugins in VAM is where the magic happens, someday meshed would like to have all of this sort of stuff built in for an out of the box experience. But for now we have community creators who write the plugins. Good examples being E-Motion, Life (Macgruber), Regolo Engine, Dollmaster, etc. Currently the vanilla game can give you simple expressions and some basic reactive morphs, but otherwise the characters will be lifeless without plugins or really complex animating.

Addons can be referred to as atoms or assets for VAM, we have a split up system currently, with clothing and hair also technically being addons.

If you haven't already, you should start here:
And just search by category until you find all of the essentials.
Thanks I'll take a look at those. I forgot a question too. When I possess a character with full body I have to do very convoluted steps, clicking each ankle joint and setting the link to the tracker, then selecting them again and doing physical link. If I don't do all that then my character feels rubber banded in place when I try to move. I've tried 2 stage possession too. Also the camera often clips through the hair. Limbs get stuck when trying to walk over things, part of the body will get stuck in one position. Basically it's a nightmare.

Is possession just horribly broken now? I can't see how the scene wouldn't end up broken after more than a minute of trying to do that.

Blorkg1

Jan 1, 2020
Both links for the Virtual Sweetheart Final version are down!
only the addonspackage link is working, any hero to upload that to yiff party? dunno what is happening with mega links

blabla002354

Oct 31, 2019
Cowlina is in the 'shared files' section of batatis yiff page btw
Maybe are they speaking about the futa version ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes