Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

rockmong

May 24, 2020
So...

Split across two Mega links, it's about 55GB of content. Some of it organised, some of it not. They're saved so they can be dropped pretty much directly into another VaM folder so one link has a Saves folder, the other has an AddOnPackages and Custom folder.

It's from all over the place so there's plenty there probably won't be new to anyone. There are 17GB of clothes that I imported from Daz items, though. Some of it has definitely been imported elsewhere, lots of it I haven't seen before in VaM.

Here we go...

Saves folder:
AddOnPackages/Custom folder:

I might (maybe) carry on importing clothes from Daz items if anyone's interested, but we'll see. I've got 3GB of them saved that just need importing.

Enjoy!
Thanks

whymeazn

May 3, 2017
there is a new guy , his staff looks impressive on video , however yet to be seen how it is going to look in reality
GonzoBabbleshit posted this:

Which includes this guy's bodyhandling.01 script. But I have no idea how to use it.

Wham-a-Wham

Apr 24, 2020
Yeah my link is broken and I've sent a salty email to TGC.

I mean I don't get these people making money with a game they didn't even participate in, especially when the game does 90% of the work you're selling online and the 10% left is just you having fun making that stuff then selling it on Patreon..
You even see some people selling their Looks 5 dollars while they just had fun with the character creator until they get something good.
I swear this kind of people pisses me off. Stop being greedy bitches, 25 dollars won't change your life but sharing your content would surely have an impact of how people treat each other online.
That's why we're here, leaking their content.
(Sorry for my english, not native)
Dude, 99% of the stuff I released is free. Just check reddit or discord. There is only 1..ONE! thing which is not and thats virtual sweetheart, which took me about 200 hours to create. But you want EVERYTHING for free. THAT IS the definition of greed! So pls stop whining, bitching and especially stop sending me toxic emails. Start creating stuff for yourself if thats so easy and the game makes 90% of work like you say. Ah yeah btw I am not only using VAM to create stuff, I also use Unity, DAZ, Blender, Gimp, Audacity and some other apps for it ;) Anyway have fun leaking that 1% of my content, I know I cant stop you and pretty much have no time for it.

Feb 23, 2019
Dude, 99% of the stuff I released is free. Just check reddit or discord. There is only 1..ONE! thing which is not and thats virtual sweetheart, which took me about 200 hours to create. But you want EVERYTHING for free. THAT IS the definition of greed! So pls stop whining, bitching and especially stop sending me toxic emails. Start creating stuff for yourself if thats so easy and the game makes 90% of work like you say. Ah yeah btw I am not only using VAM to create stuff, I also use Unity, DAZ, Blender, Gimp, Audacity and some other apps for it ;) Anyway have fun leaking that 1% of my content, I know I cant stop you and pretty much have no time for it.
I might just upload your bread here though :p

c2500409

Sep 24, 2019
GonzoBabbleshit posted this:

Which includes this guy's bodyhandling.01 script. But I have no idea how to use it.
thanks for letting me know, got the plugin, unfortunately it was wast of time, some of those patreons spend way too much time on promotional materials for selling crap

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Stop arguing with each other, makes no sense will lead to no consensus anyways and surely nothing useful just keep creating Pirating and not wasting your energy fighting each other.

Last edited:

ionou

May 19, 2020
Does anyone know any good liquid simulation in VaM? The ones that I have seen are all so bad. The texture on them doesn't look realistic. When the skin/body moves away the liquid just stays there in midair. They don't look erotic at all.

Some hanging liquid stuff as clothing looks okay. I have seen a semen string hanging from the tip of a person's penis in some of WeebUVR's videos but I don't know where he got that from.

c2500409

Sep 24, 2019
Stop arguing with each other, makes no sense will lead to no consensus anyways and surely nothing useful just keep creating Pirating and not wasting your energy fighting each other.
I totally agree , he shouldn't be posting here, he knows why this forum was made in the first place and I am pretty sure he has enjoyed other peoples staff for free (if he is here)

also it is not his first time doing this, I remember him about a month ago doing the same crap here.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Does anyone know any good liquid simulation in VaM? The ones that I have seen are all so bad. The texture on them doesn't look realistic. When the skin/body moves away the liquid just stays there in midair. They don't look erotic at all.

Some hanging liquid stuff as clothing looks okay. I have seen a semen string hanging from the tip of a person's penis in some of WeebUVR's videos but I don't know where he got that from.
That's the typical cloth mesh fake we aren't at a optimal state with it yet but as you said it can fake a nice spit scene or a bit of a cum appearance but it's far from perfect as it has absolutely no viscosity relation and needs a overall complex setup to gain results you want visually and it's collision problematic and pushes the sim thread overhead further.

Expect results like this with 2.0 incumming, tough difference will be you will see it's shadow ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you can wait a bit i currently uploading some of my results in those regards you talking about onto (very slow on upload and those are all UHD will take some time from this post on)

though some of them are older some of them newer this is all from my optimization rig (older hardware 4 core base)

Last edited:

ionou

May 19, 2020
That's the typical cloth mesh fake we aren't at a optimal state with it yet but as you said it can fake a nice spit scene or a bit of a cum appearance but it's far from perfect as it has absolutely no viscosity relation and needs a overall complex setup to gain results you want visually and it's collision problematic and pushes the sim thread overhead further.

Expect results like this with 2.0 incumming, tough difference will be you will see it's shadow ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you can wait a bit i currently uploading some of my results in those regards you talking about onto (very slow on upload and those are all UHD will take some time from this post on)

though some of them are older some of them newer this is all from my optimization rig (older hardware 4 core base)
Thanks, buddy.
Do you know all the good fake liquid cloth out there currently and list them here? I want to use those for now as 2.0 will likely take foreeeeever to get here, lol.

Feb 23, 2019
I totally agree , he shouldn't be posting here, he knows why this forum was made in the first place and I am pretty sure he has enjoyed other peoples staff for free (if he is here)

also it is not his first time doing this, I remember him about a month ago doing the same crap here.
So, what have you shared or created lately that we can all take part in?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Thanks, buddy.
Do you know all the good fake liquid cloth out there currently and list them here? I want to use those for now as 2.0 will likely take foreeeeever to get here, lol.
i can make a list with good results i achieved also updated redgifs again with some more, uploading UHD with 70 KB/s is a bit of pain*, good that you can do some VAM stuff while doing it to feel the pain later again *doh* shit feedback loop ;)

*especialy when you have the upload management of something html5 driven like redgifs with absolutely 0 protection redundancy for failing uploads.

Last edited:

ionou

May 19, 2020
i can make a list with good results i achieved also updated redgifs again with some more, uploading UHD with 70 KB/s is a bit of pain*, good that you can do some VAM stuff while doing it to feel the pain later again *doh* shit feedback loop ;)

*especialy when you have the upload management of something html5 driven like redgifs with absolutely 0 protection redundancy for failing uploads.
So you only show your "good results" and not the things which can be used to make the "good results?"

Reactions: Amit Parab

bapdi11

May 11, 2020
Can someone pls help me find a proper way to open a unity assetbundle in virt a mate? I have the assetbundle file but when i am trying to open it in vam using custom unity asset, i get an error "Not Valid".

I have created the assetbudle file using a .FBX file from Daz3D by following tutorials available in the net. I have no previous experience with Daz3d or Unity3D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes