Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlaito

Jun 23, 2020
Anyone got
Joker's unvarnished Ex 2.0

from vecterror?

margotX7.1.jpg

Apr 22, 2020
What was the name of the deleting file? So we know if we downloaded it? Does it delete when you open the scene ingame or just when put into .var folder?

It wasnt this link?: ? was it? Just wanna double check

Pepito1233

Sep 29, 2017
Mate, do you have this scene, been looking for it since forever:

Also this one:
I remember downloading those scenes, but I don't know with what name it was downloaded, my VAM folder is fucking chaos, if I ever find it I'll let you know. (y) I need to organize my shit..

PS: If you remember the download name maybe I could find it quickly

Manacle

Dec 18, 2017
This might be a long shot, but there was a Centaur female or futa scene I had seen before, I think it was using combined assets and such but it got taken down pretty quick by Patreon and on the Reddit due to the stance on bestiality content.
I wanted to take a crack at working with that concept.

Thought I'd give it a shot since I've seen some beast assets posted here before. I'm trying to make a serious collection of fantasy setting stuff.

Also I hope you guys track down who's ever causing chaos around here, I've lurked on f95 for a long time, but have just recently posted. I'm 100% against the sheer volume of paid content surrounding this tool, really stifles creativity.

3D_Adict

Oct 18, 2020
This seems to be a trick that's been done often and more than likely a content creator with a patreon page.
on page 52
theMickey Jul 12, 2020 said,
VRAdultFun's E-Motion which was posted yesterday. If you have E-Motion downloaded, make sure your version does NOT have a file called "erase.cs" in the directory "Custom\Scripts\E-Motion\Scripts".

as Sysadmin Sam said,
don't download random files from people with 3 posts and who joined 2 weeks ago.

i will be checking the var files if it has a scripts folder in it.
just crazy how someone can just drop in on F95 and cause misery to those just wanting some pleasure , if anything the biggest thieves are some of the creators hiding behind a paywalls that use other creators work , inc Daz content for their own gain.

JohnDoh666

Mar 23, 2020
I remember downloading those scenes, but I don't know with what name it was downloaded, my VAM folder is fucking chaos, if I ever find it I'll let you know. (y) I need to organize my shit..

Maybe a search for "helicopter" or "MissionOne" or the creator name "Vamchong" would work. Also sorting files and folders by date and looking at stuff from around Nov 27, 2019 would work.

Thanks for the effort :)

Galin

May 5, 2017
What was the name of the deleting file? So we know if we downloaded it? Does it delete when you open the scene ingame or just when put into .var folder?

It wasnt this link?: ? was it? Just wanna double check
No, filename was bamair1984 SS.var, MegaLink by Danny6688

Pepito1233

Sep 29, 2017
Maybe a search for "helicopter" or "MissionOne" or the creator name "Vamchong" would work. Also sorting files and folders by date and looking at stuff from around Nov 27, 2019 would work.

Thanks for the effort :)
I try everyone, found that scene but B.json is empty, it's something..

Jul 8, 2018
That delete exploit seems abit of an issue but couldn't VAM just make it so if a plugin contains a line that deletes anything on loading it, it just removes that line or disables the script completly. Or warns the user that it deletes files and have the user review the code. Should be diffiult to see if a .cs file contains "FileManagerSecure.DeleteFile" or "DeleteFile"

Reactions: sagemaster

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019
This seems to be a trick that's been done often and more than likely a content creator with a patreon page.
on page 52
theMickey Jul 12, 2020 said,
VRAdultFun's E-Motion which was posted yesterday. If you have E-Motion downloaded, make sure your version does NOT have a file called "erase.cs" in the directory "Custom\Scripts\E-Motion\Scripts".

as Sysadmin Sam said,
don't download random files from people with 3 posts and who joined 2 weeks ago.

i will be checking the var files if it has a scripts folder in it.
just crazy how someone can just drop in on F95 and cause misery to those just wanting some pleasure , if anything the biggest thieves are some of the creators hiding behind a paywalls that use other creators work , inc Daz content for their own gain.
I hope I'm the only from here one who got fucked by this loser. My head hurts just from thinking about all the work that I would have to do in order to rebulid everything that I've lost... I just feel like shit right now and atm don't have the will to start rebuilding
The appearance presets are the worst lost because I customize almost every look in there.

I think more and more cases like that will happen in the future and we need to find a better and safer way to share stuff.

Galin

May 5, 2017
For those of you that don't know, you can open .cs file with notepad++. Now I am starting to wonder if any modified files made it into the torrent. Good luck everyone.
I hope, this was the first try to do this, I think it's the Troll from December, we should be carefull and DL only from trustworthy Members...
edit: ok, second try

NotFastEnough

Apr 18, 2020
This might be a long shot, but there was a Centaur female or futa scene I had seen before, I think it was using combined assets and such but it got taken down pretty quick by Patreon and on the Reddit due to the stance on bestiality content.
I wanted to take a crack at working with that concept.

Thought I'd give it a shot since I've seen some beast assets posted here before. I'm trying to make a serious collection of fantasy setting stuff.

Also I hope you guys track down who's ever causing chaos around here, I've lurked on f95 for a long time, but have just recently posted. I'm 100% against the sheer volume of paid content surrounding this tool, really stifles creativity.
His name was "GOG" or something but I did get his scenes when they were released so here ya go and let me know if anything is missing so I can go dig up for it.
Link:

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes