Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kniffo

Jul 16, 2018
And can someone please help me with these messages?"does not use integer Version" and everything under "truncated" Screenshot (6).png Screenshot (5).png

exter

May 29, 2017
This is a message from Mesh regarding the topic with the deleted files, from the VaM discord:

Hi all. A quick update and a note about a malicious plugin being distributed on a piracy site.

We're finalizing the next 1.X release which has ended up being a pretty major release which is why it has taken longer than expected. I expect this to be released sometime next week. 2.X is also being worked on steadily. No specific updates at this time though.

On the other note, a malicious user uploaded a var file to a piracy site that contained a plugin .cs script that deleted all content from the VaM folder (everything in Saves/ Custom/ AddonPackages/ directories) when the scene from that var addon was loaded. Please avoid downloading and using content from sites or users that you don't trust. There is a reason plugins have an opt-in.

That said. I take this seriously even though this happened on a piracy site, and I'm working on further security improvements to the file management code due to this attack for the next release.

VaM plugins only have access to limited file write and delete commands and are completely blocked from c# libraries that can do other file and system operations. VaM plugins are limited to writing to specific directories within the VaM folder. Unfortunately those commands still allow delete or overwrite of content from Saves, AddonPackages, and Custom folders where all custom content is stored. For the upcoming release I'm looking into several possible solutions:

1. Further restrictions of which folders plugins can write to.
2. User prompting when a plugin attempts to modify a file.
3. Disabling plugin file write access altogether through a new user preference that will be on by default.

It is likely we will implement all of the above just to be on the safe side. Plugin owners please PM me if you have questions or concerns. Thank you!
It says, that it cant do anything outside the VaM folders, but im not a programmer so i don't know.

Last edited:

Lobstermode

Jul 18, 2019

Updated MEGA Link for these models as well as others.
|
V

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Also includes the previous models below.
|
V

Expires in TWO DAYS!
Enjoy lmao!
Could you please reupload Meeya ? Thanks

rspam20

Dec 2, 2018
Can someone please share KittyMocap - KM 168 Cowgirl?

thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes