Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiyomaru

Jun 14, 2019
Thank you!!! Do you have her clothes by chance?
Right, I forgot it wasn't a .var

Did anyone make the tall lady from resident evil village yet ??
Podflower also tried his hand

Does any of you gentlemen have a pack of NHNL "Procedure" scenes?

_Wolf_

Sep 25, 2017
Great content! I put the folders to Saves, Scenes, Custom etc. - but I don't know where to put Import, since I have no such folder in my directories? Is it next Textures, aka in Custom?

EDIT: I've created a new Import folder in VaM base directory, and put Textures into Custom folder. What do I know, but this is my solution for now.

EDIT: Then VaM took my new Import folder and migrated it. I have no idea where the content went to, but I guess at the right place. Still couldn't find the new location. xD
Import is an older VaM version of "custom". So everything thats suppose to go into import, is moved to custom. Like textures, morphs, cloths etc.

Reactions: kazuma_the_guy

Vertex66

Mar 31, 2020

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
It's rather worried me as I opened the rar and copied the var into my pc, only a couple days later when I went to open the rar again to see what else was in it did I get this warning. Can you get infected from just opening a rar?

_Wolf_

Sep 25, 2017
VaM migrated the new Import. But I have no Morphs folder in Custom now?
Because of how he changed/added custom stuff the Import folder changed to Custom which contains a lot more sub folders for the changes to utilize. Morphs are now under Custom>Atom>Person where pretty much everything Person Atom related goes.

So you'll find all your morphs under that folder.

MeshedVR

Sep 16, 2017
Seeing as you guys were the 1st to be attacked last time, I wanted to let you know of an important security update patch release for VaM.

If you don't have a VaM key for 1.20 please consider subscribing for at least a month to get one, but if not, at the very least go get the 1.20 key on this site and further protect yourself with the above patch.

Peace

beldritch

Oct 7, 2020
Seeing as you guys were the 1st to be attacked last time, I wanted to let you know of an important security update patch release for VaM.

If you don't have a VaM key for 1.20 please consider subscribing for at least a month to get one, but if not, at the very least go get the 1.20 key on this site and further protect yourself with the above patch.

Peace
MeshedVR , this is awesome. I've found myself with a bit of spare cash this month as I un-subbed another Patreon recently, so will subscribe. You're doing great work.

I appreciate the balanced attitude you're showing to people who don't/can't/won't pay for your content. It's refreshing. The last Patreon I subscribed to for 6 months was as a result of pirating an early version of the game. Loved it so much I wanted to help fund the sequel. I wouldn't even have heard of VAM or the other Patreon if it wasn't for pirate websites and torrent trackers.

Last edited:

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Hey, I'm searching for male poses. I know I had that kind of content but can't find it anymore.
If someone has male poses in any format or a link to that, I'd be thankful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes