Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxr24

Nov 4, 2019
Hey
does anyone have the Darby look from Kuro_Hanpen would be very appreciated

I_Love_Latex

Mar 17, 2018
Seeing as you guys were the 1st to be attacked last time, I wanted to let you know of an important security update patch release for VaM.

If you don't have a VaM key for 1.20 please consider subscribing for at least a month to get one, but if not, at the very least go get the 1.20 key on this site and further protect yourself with the above patch.

Peace
You know what, you have yourself a Creator Subscriber for at least a month. Have had great fun with VAM since I got myself a Quest 2 at the start of the New Year, and have had plenty of faps, so it's worth it! Keep up the good work.

jojob

Jan 11, 2020
There's nothing bad in that file, see

What AV are you both running? ItsMrFoxToYou
Does the file trig again with up to date AV signatures?
Checked it as well and also found nothing. I'm curious what specific file in the archive is triggering their AV.

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
I looked at the file when I downloaded, checking the scripts and nothing triggered. I tried to open it again to unpack stuff and got that warning.
I am thinking it's a false positive now maybe.
The new patch has a popup when you load a script to allow, deny, once or always.
If you click always by mistake, how can you "undo" that and get the prompt back for that script?

wellton2137

May 13, 2020
MeshedVR , this is awesome. I've found myself with a bit of spare cash this month as I un-subbed another Patreon recently, so will subscribe. You're doing great work.

I appreciate the balanced attitude you're showing to people who don't/can't/won't pay for your content. It's refreshing. The last Patreon I subscribed to for 6 months was as a result of pirating an early version of the game. Loved it so much I wanted to help fund the sequel. I wouldn't even have heard of VAM or the other Patreon if it wasn't for pirate websites and torrent trackers.
I really wish I could subscribe, but Patreon does not take prepaid visa cards. For obvious reasons, I would like to stay anonymous with my VaM usage and don't want to use my real credit card. I wish Meshed had another way to pay him for his great product. I sent him a message but never heard back.
I appreciate his understanding of the pirate community, even though I wish I wasn't in that bucket.

Reactions: beldritch
Oct 17, 2020
Something a bit different this time

Converted a small (15 for F only) G8 pose pack from Daz to Vam, let me know if it doesn't work OK
(these were the poses I had a problem porting a while back, when the skeleton kept exploding and shit)

Load them via 'Pose Presets' tab

Support the original author if you use Daz plz

James2047

Jan 27, 2020
Does anyone have Sapuzex's Story Builder ? The official reddit link is down and i looked trough this forum and wasn't able to find it sadly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes