Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

gblattcc

Jan 19, 2021
Is there anything better than expression randomizer? Going through a slideshow of expressions isnt very realistic. Something that transitions more naturally?

beldritch

Oct 7, 2020
View attachment 1019297

I NEED FEEDBACK DON'T JERK OFF AND TURN YOUR BACK ON ME

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This was a very frustrating release. I spend more time on packaging this shit than actually creating it. I cut like %20 of the existing content as well as some animations and an extra sex scene due to them being so fucking inconsistent in other VaMs.

I'll probably switch to less complex things or start over if I can't find a way to fix these stupid errors.

I warn you again, this Demo is a dumpster fire on steroids.
But if you are new to VaM, you can learn lots of retarded tricks by traveling around the backstage.
And I geniunely expect your feedback.

Sorry for the delay. I only just had chance to try it out last night. I really like the girl you created for this, she's absolutely amazing. No idea who she is, but the standalone file with her in the doggy pose panting was *so* good.

I tried the scene you've built and I just didn't have a clue what to do. I loaded it, moved around the place, clicked around on things and nothing happened so went back to watching her pant for a while :oops:

Oct 17, 2020
Will anyone ever make a Darkness/ Lalatina/ Raratina/ Duckunessu~ Blonde Crusader with a Needlessly Lewd Body?

I've tried but I'm real shit at making looks. Help me out here please, I wanna N U T on those tiddies

Anyways, another week:

Jerome-092

Dec 26, 2017
You can find the keys in this thread
You need a new key only when a "big" update get released (1.19.xx.x --> 1.20.xx.x) so all the small updates starting with 1.20 use the same key (C28571 for 1.20 Creator)
Thanks for the info! I was a creator when 1.20 first dropped so I'm going to go dig it up.

KingSmile

Oct 21, 2020
Is there anything better than expression randomizer? Going through a slideshow of expressions isnt very realistic. Something that transitions more naturally?
this one is way more handy imo

edit: didnt read properly.. well, this has also slideshow characteristics.. if you dont want that, maybe try the e-motion plugin.. wont work for me but maybe more realistic..

Last edited:
Reactions: gblattcc

Virt-A-MILF

May 5, 2017
Did anyone make the tall lady from resident evil village yet ??

1613168048817.png

Here's my altered version of Lady Alcina Dimitrescu from Resident Evil 8
I slightly edited the textures from the almightypatty stuff and made a titjob sex scene.
You get two sliders, was going to add dialogue but it sounded ridiculous so I removed it.

Btw you'll need these paid for and copyrighted dependencies.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's a seam on the neck I will fix later, and add some more sex scenes and tweaks if you guys want.

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2020
Any pack of VAMBOs all girls or latest months of newest ones?
Also looking for these amazing tropical leaf clothing for those tropical warm maps!
Thanks a lot!

Senpai-chan.png

May 12, 2020
Hello,
I used to have a problem with exploding models, but after one of the recent patches (1.20.77.6/7?). When I enabled VaM after the update, literally most of the models I own started having this problem. Every time I change the position of the Atom Person this anomaly occurs.
No one has reported it yet so maybe I messed something up. Any ideas?

shoezone

Jul 27, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...s-objects-scenes-looks-ect.34878/post-4841780
https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...s-objects-scenes-looks-ect.34878/post-4842147

and

with these information, guides U can convert any G3F\G8F daz model into Vam. Except hairs ofc, but with amount of Vam hairs released already U can improvise a bit to get something really close.

I made Dee, Big Brother gals, and Melody using Genx and that blender template. Now i started using clones in daz since it's completly free and faster when u used to it.
Nice thanks can you share your morphs, just to get an idea of how good it converts?

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Can someone please just clarify what the "Plunder Pack" actually is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes