Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Also, Im quite a keen creator, but just need some guidance...

I believe this outfit (top) is perhaps standard but not 100% sure.

Can anyone name it for me and advise how I can modify the texture?

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Basically the Keys are what unlock the functions. So if downloaded it, you have the full thing, even just having the updater will allow you to download the whole thing. Just need the proper key. As someone said on the last page, VaM is a steep learning curve, don't go into it thinking it's "a game" when, personal opinion, it's not. There are no real mechanics to classify it as such. It's more like an "sandbox simulator" where you are given the tools to create what you want and the mechanics you want. It's kinda like having to learn Maya or Blender to model or animate. You are given the software and tools, just gotta create it or mix and match whats already out there.
Indeed and well put. I think a lot of people think the Keys give you the paid for content, which unless I am wrong is NOT the case at all. All the KEYS do is give you the functions to play scenes that are not your own.

Alexkg

Donor
May 30, 2017
Also, Im quite a keen creator, but just need some guidance...

I believe this outfit (top) is perhaps standard but not 100% sure.

Can anyone name it for me and advise how I can modify the texture?

It is standard Meshed clothes, just choose builtin when you are selecting creator and it will be easy to find.

Reactions: IXL

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
Sorry for the delay. I only just had chance to try it out last night. I really like the girl you created for this, she's absolutely amazing. No idea who she is, but the standalone file with her in the doggy pose panting was *so* good.

I tried the scene you've built and I just didn't have a clue what to do. I loaded it, moved around the place, clicked around on things and nothing happened so went back to watching her pant for a while :oops:
It's a very old build and the start button is bugged. Sometimes the first button you click in VaM gets bugged and only reads the first couple of triggers, so in this case it's the start button. If you know what you are doing you can remove the triggers related to text / VAMOverlays, it should start the scene properly. Every trigger has a name on it so they should be easy to find. Look for "Text, Place, Color, Size, Time," etc. in the Start button.

Normally you choose PoV for the beginning and she'll wake up at the chair. You are able to interact with the TV and the Mirror.

If you keep checking her pussy, kidnapper eventually comes inside and it'll lead to a sex scene.

----

Anyways, thanks for the late response. I've "finished" it yesterday. It didn't end up as I imagined. It was going to be a mini-game with take-turns but the more I build it, the more I tried out different tricks with loading screens, posing, physics, interactive dialogue system etc. so it esentially turned into an experimental scene.

I am currently working on 2-3 new scenes, they are also interactive. Just wanted to give myself a head start before releasing this one.

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2018
i'm searching the outfit same as this one right here of Harley Quinn. I don't remember the name or creator of this out but all i know it has been released on patreon (with version 3).

Hope someone can ring the bell.

Thanks.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Well, I learned something today, I had no idea you can use Daz3d clothing into this...

Brilliant...

Last edited:

beldritch

Oct 7, 2020
It's a very old build and the start button is bugged. Sometimes the first button you click in VaM gets bugged and only reads the first couple of triggers, so in this case it's the start button. If you know what you are doing you can remove the triggers related to text / VAMOverlays, it should start the scene properly. Every trigger has a name on it so they should be easy to find. Look for "Text, Place, Color, Size, Time," etc. in the Start button.

Normally you choose PoV for the beginning and she'll wake up at the chair. You are able to interact with the TV and the Mirror.

If you keep checking her pussy, kidnapper eventually comes inside and it'll lead to a sex scene.

----

Anyways, thanks for the late response. I've "finished" it yesterday. It didn't end up as I imagined. It was going to be a mini-game with take-turns but the more I build it, the more I tried out different tricks with loading screens, posing, physics, interactive dialogue system etc. so it esentially turned into an experimental scene.

I am currently working on 2-3 new scenes, they are also interactive. Just wanted to give myself a head start before releasing this one.
Cool, okay, I'll try it again

random_man

Mar 27, 2020
Hey guys. The following question arose: what is the "cache" folder for? 108 gb on this moment and what functional of this? Can i clear this folder?
It helps with faster loading by optimising some of the files.
Mine seems to clear itself down on each restart, and rebuilds; pretty sure it shouldn't? That seems really wasteful.
Anyone know if it's a bug?

Reactions: FunkyToaster432

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
Does anybody know a good tutorial for converting unity assets to assetbundle's?
I am trying but seem to be lacking textures/materials. I just get solid grey for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes