Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
This looks pretty good. I'm probably mistaken, but in your last post about this didn't you say you were going to make a male version and a female version with two different stories? Does this contain both? There isn't enough femdom content for VAM
You are right. There was going to be a male version. But as I said in the post, the more I kept working on the scene the more I kept experimenting on different systems.

I just dropped the male version in the end. I don't know what's the average quality in VaM in terms of interactivity but I learned many things from this scene so now I can create scenes like this faster. Maybe I'll redo this one with the addition of male or do it in another setting.

Reactions: Jerome-092

sidsat

Jan 3, 2020
another update:
Tweaks:
  • · Plugins - added a couple of exceptions to a specific new restriction to allow dll-type plugins to work again without any relax in security
Bug Fixes:
  • · Fixed alternate VR hands user preference not saving/restoring properly

Sexypeachgames

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I had the very same question. Who is this?
exactly it doesn't help that Zombie likes to do really esotaeric things with the names of the looks. Like use a character name for the first name and then a variation of the last name like this one 2fast2panda is Topanaga Lawrence or Daniel Fischel from Boy Meets world

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
So I think Ana Bray has been a naughty Guardian, she fled, but Cayde-6 caught up with her.... 1613332833.jpg
1613338508.jpg

I need to work on how to get the rigging in the models working in VaM so you can manipulate and animate Cayde-6 and the Ghost. At the moment the Ghost is just a solid prop, it looks nice but I want it to animate like in the game. I know I can't get Cayde-6 working as a VaM model, but just being poseable would be nice. The ship interior looks great but it's a little small for making any interesting scenes.

roselolz

Jan 1, 2020
Maybe I just don't understand, but how can I see what these packs are? without downloading all the images only, which even then I don't believe I can in my client. thanks though, this is awesome!

Virt-A-MILF

May 5, 2017
Wow didn't think people would like my previous scene, and that was a very simple one!
I've made another scene with her, this one is vaginal penetration. Much more detailed with Lady Alcina Dimitrescu, I made it yesterday night. I've added an old room from somewhere else with tons of visual and sound effects and ambience to make you scaroused.

Two sliders for your mistress to be pleasured.
Lightning & thunder with heavy rain and with flickering lights and fireplace...
I might make another scene this time oral or anal next.

1613345798.jpg

Download Links
Main Var

If you need my morphs for "nomnomnom" which are just mine packed together here's a morph pack.
My morph pack var merged

Here's the dependant files needed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
Thanks for all what you shared. Do you by anychance have Foot_SV and Harness_Y from VL_13?
Sure my friend:

Happy valentines! and remember to subscribe to VL_13 if you got the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes