Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

shoezone

Jul 27, 2018
Here are some of these looks...

VAMBO: Willow

Hub Link:

Download Link:

VAMBO: Selina

Hub Link:

Download Link:

PodFlower: Am Be River

Hub Link:

Download Link:

vecterror: Shiny like a firefly

Hub Link:

Download Link:

BooMoon: [LOOKS] Nadia

Hub Link:

Download Link:

theagle: model Jolie and futa

Hub Link:

Download Link:

bamair1984: (Look customization)LivT

Hub Link:

Download Link:
thanks

Reactions: MestreKM

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
C
Don't know which of these two is her, let me know:
could you plz share

Thanks a lot, bro :D

Kniffo

Jul 16, 2018
I've now sorted my looks and scenes a bit and also found duplicates and the best way to localize them. But now I noticed something else. When I'm in edit mode and, for example, call up the point hair and then specifically take the pubic hair, I have about 78 pages of pubic hair. But in the hair, for example, there is a variety of Meshed in 9 versions. So always a version number. For example "Meshed Pubic hair 3 V.1" and that from V.1 to V.9. But they all look somehow the same. But the "Meshed Pubic hair 3 V.1" is then also represented four to five times under the same name and the same version number. and I got that from a lot of creators and a lot of hair. I could save almost half of the pages and make it clearer, but how can I sort that and how do I find the duplicates? This is certainly also the case with many other things in the morphs, clothing and so on. Does anyone know a solution how to fix this?

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
Somebody posted a script here for the PC that sorts your vars. It goes through and finds dependencies and points all references to the same file, removing duplicates.
It also finds missing dependencies and points references to the correct place if you have a file of that name.
There were concerns about it messing up with duplicate named files that are NOT the same file, so backup your whole VAM folder before running it and test that things work as expected.
I can't remember who, but if you search you should find it.

cream pie

Sep 24, 2017
Somebody posted a script here for the PC that sorts your vars. It goes through and finds dependencies and points all references to the same file, removing duplicates.
It also finds missing dependencies and points references to the correct place if you have a file of that name.
There were concerns about it messing up with duplicate named files that are NOT the same file, so backup your whole VAM folder before running it and test that things work as expected.
I can't remember who, but if you search you should find it.
search vam vacuums

Mattia.Heron

Mar 19, 2018
Don't know which of these two is her, let me know:
Thankyou for uploading her. Unfortunately more creators are creating models with premade facial expressions, like this one for example is now stuck permanently with a smile on their face, so any other emotion looks fucked. So the whole model is now rendered useless

Reactions: woodcutter

idiot420

Feb 21, 2020
Thankyou for uploading her. Unfortunately more creators are creating models with premade facial expressions, like this one for example is now stuck permanently with a smile on their face, so any other emotion looks fucked. So the whole model is now rendered useless
Go to female morphs > tick active and see if any facial expression sliders are active and default them to zero if there are. Hope this helps.

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
I've now sorted my looks and scenes a bit and also found duplicates and the best way to localize them. But now I noticed something else. When I'm in edit mode and, for example, call up the point hair and then specifically take the pubic hair, I have about 78 pages of pubic hair. But in the hair, for example, there is a variety of Meshed in 9 versions. So always a version number. For example "Meshed Pubic hair 3 V.1" and that from V.1 to V.9. But they all look somehow the same. But the "Meshed Pubic hair 3 V.1" is then also represented four to five times under the same name and the same version number. and I got that from a lot of creators and a lot of hair. I could save almost half of the pages and make it clearer, but how can I sort that and how do I find the duplicates? This is certainly also the case with many other things in the morphs, clothing and so on. Does anyone know a solution how to fix this?
OK, I risk posting here one last time, as literally all my posts get deleted by moderators. My tool does exactly that, and many other things. It still needs some time to be end user ready, but you might read the progress there:

Kniffo

Jul 16, 2018
OK, I risk posting here one last time, as literally all my posts get deleted by moderators. My tool does exactly that, and many other things. It still needs some time to be end user ready, but you might read the progress there:

but for now there is no version I can use?

niuren9527

Dec 26, 2019
VAMBO -
AmineKunai -
C&G - Studio (KamiGato) -
AnythingFashionVR -
enerys85 -
GOG (sexcity) -
jakuubz -
Khajiirah -
LO (LOJapan) -
meshedvr -
MikiDesign -
MiscreatedReality -
Molmark -
Mr. Orange -
Nikto (nikto_vam) -
nostage3 -
oeshii -
Paranaux -
PUTZ -
Roac -
Romolas -
rukk -
S_KK (No OC) -
Spaced (spacedogvam) -
SupaRioAmateur (supacyan) -
TheOriginalBatatis -
FLTec_VAM_JP -
UJVAM -
vamx -
VAMitou -
vamtimbo -
VAM_Architect_Porter -
VaMChic -
VaMBeautyShop -
VL_13 -
Romolas -
twerk_vr -
Virtacreate -
VirtualWorkouts -
WadeVRX -
WeebUVR -
xNial -
CosmicFTW -
JoyBoy -
noheadnoleg -
DO YOU HAVE A Ren

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
but for now there is no version I can use?
Well - there is and there isn't. There's a working version that does the missing reference repointing just by pointing to existing files (either in VARs o loose) of that name, or copying them from "repository" (another directory where you keep unused files). You'd probably wouldn't be so eager to run it on your VAM before seeing what it does, so I'll prepare "show, don't touch" version soon.

But now I'm working on actually gathering checksums to see which files are REALLY same, and this will allow to clean up much more things, like i.e. morphs 100% SAFELY.

So TL;DR - repointing works, safe removing (and repointing) of duplicates in progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes