Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

minh1992

Aug 6, 2017
Some more looks from the past week:

could you plz share this, bro :D

Reactions: Anon2469

shoezone

Jul 27, 2018
Some looks if anyone has the latest thanks :) If I find some of these in the forum I'll try link to this post:

https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...s-objects-scenes-looks-ect.34878/post-4937455

kemono.party
https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...s-objects-scenes-looks-ect.34878/post-5109617

Thanks in advance!
Updated with the ones you guys shared, anyone have the missing files :) thanks

• Love
Reactions: MrMazay

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
I've now sorted my looks and scenes a bit and also found duplicates and the best way to localize them. But now I noticed something else. When I'm in edit mode and, for example, call up the point hair and then specifically take the pubic hair, I have about 78 pages of pubic hair. But in the hair, for example, there is a variety of Meshed in 9 versions. So always a version number. For example "Meshed Pubic hair 3 V.1" and that from V.1 to V.9. But they all look somehow the same. But the "Meshed Pubic hair 3 V.1" is then also represented four to five times under the same name and the same version number. and I got that from a lot of creators and a lot of hair. I could save almost half of the pages and make it clearer, but how can I sort that and how do I find the duplicates? This is certainly also the case with many other things in the morphs, clothing and so on. Does anyone know a solution how to fix this?
78 pages of pubic hair? WTF! You must have downloaded a shitload of content!
Vam doesn't have an integrated dépendency reducer method, neither at initial prop parsing nor at display level (morph, hair, .. views).
I've reduced to 2700 vars and yesterday I checked: less than a dozen duplictaes (over all type of content). At least browsing m'y 270 pages of morphs (lol) no duplicatess either found. I'll check again when the tool is available.
270 pages with no dups is stull insane.
Also I've realized that other Unity projects have major performance problem with a thousand props.

Just don't blindly put stuffs in your collection. Most of good quality content is also well packaged looks like. Also only install vars (or convert that to var if really needed)

Kniffo

Jul 16, 2018
78 pages of pubic hair? WTF! You must have downloaded a shitload of content!
Vam doesn't have an integrated dépendency reducer method, neither at initial prop parsing nor at display level (morph, hair, .. views).
I've reduced to 2700 vars and yesterday I checked: less than a dozen duplictaes (over all type of content). At least browsing m'y 270 pages of morphs (lol) no duplicatess either found. I'll check again when the tool is available.
270 pages with no dups is stull insane.
Also I've realized that other Unity projects have major performance problem with a thousand props.

Just don't blindly put stuffs in your collection. Most of good quality content is also well packaged looks like. Also only install vars (or convert that to var if really needed)
If I click on the little box next to Pubic Hair you can see in which package this morph or the hair is. And Scamp's hair, for example, is available in every VamX package and at Scamp itself and also other Vars. This is probably due to the fact that every creator repackages it himself in his var. And although they all refer to the same place, they are still listed. How should I get order in there if Vam doesn't recognize it himself? And I shouldn't delete old versions of something either because a look or a scene may coincidentally need the old version

chunk300zxtt

Jan 16, 2020
anyone have these to reupload and share , searched posts and all links are dead and the recent ones are not upload yet i think.
thanks in advance.

Kniffo

Jul 16, 2018
Somebody posted a script here for the PC that sorts your vars. It goes through and finds dependencies and points all references to the same file, removing duplicates.
It also finds missing dependencies and points references to the correct place if you have a file of that name.
There were concerns about it messing up with duplicate named files that are NOT the same file, so backup your whole VAM folder before running it and test that things work as expected.
I can't remember who, but if you search you should find it.
Here is my conclusion on Vacuums.
I have now run the program over a backup of my 690 Gb Vam folder. The first thing I notice is that the folder has now increased by 15 Gb. After checking the hair folder and especially the pubic hair, I see that there are still almost as many pages with pubic hair. After checking the error log, I have to determine that there are actually exactly the same errors that were there before. What a stupid program. Makes my installation bigger and has done nothing at all.
I've attached photos that show the real problem. But when the developers save these dependencies in each var, it's no wonder that so much data is generated.

• Wow
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
Remember the guy is making Vacuums for nothing in his spare time, It's also a very new thing he only just started making. There is probably a lot to do.
Does it output logs of what was found/done? You could probably supply those to the author to assist with making Vacuums better and finding why it didn't fix your issue as well as made the folder bigger.

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019
Here is my conclusion on Vacuums.
I have now run the program over a backup of my 690 Gb Vam folder. The first thing I notice is that the folder has now increased by 15 Gb. After checking the hair folder and especially the pubic hair, I see that there are still almost as many pages with pubic hair. After checking the error log, I have to determine that there are actually exactly the same errors that were there before. What a stupid program. Makes my installation bigger and has done nothing at all.
I've attached photos that show the real problem. But when the developers save these dependencies in each var, it's no wonder that so much data is generated.
Vacuum is scanning the Custom and Saves folders and comparing it to the vars by searching for the same file names and UID. It supposed to clean the old content that you have inside those folders, the program do not touch the var files.
It's great if you know how to use it correctly.

Reactions: WetZoner and eponge

wellton2137

May 13, 2020
Some more looks from the past week:

Thanks for the theeagle girls! Do you happen to have this one?

Persian Princess Shana

Also the Giiny link is down, can you repost if possible? Sorry to be a choosy beggar.

Reactions: hrivera929
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes