Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Springthomas

Feb 14, 2021
Do you have the latest version of VAM? the content deletion script got patched so I don't think it's the case...
I do not have the latest version of VAM. My internet is very bad in my country, so I'm working off of a 1.20.0.4 version I had from a torrent file I downloaded. I'm also unsure what file caused it, because I download files in batches from here, another website, and two discords. It's a fools errand to try and figure out which file it is on my end, and that's fine by me. I have my entire vam backed up and I just move it from master to slave drive as I add things. I mainly wished to know what files were targeted by the virus, because while I lament losing the files in (upon closer inspection it was the entirety of the files within the saves/persons/() ) folder, I would be angry if it started going after anywhere else.
This is a non-issue, however, because I'm in the process of figuring out how to download the update. (Again, not that I don't know how, just I have numerous issues with the internet not allowing it to finish and it eating away at my data cap.)

kezien

Jan 29, 2020
Hello, virtamates ! I'm looking for this Nikoedx model :

Can someone make an old dream come true ?

Ps : Oh, And I'd love this one too :

Oct 17, 2020
Thanks for the theeagle girls! Do you happen to have this one?

Persian Princess Shana

Also the Giiny link is down, can you repost if possible? Sorry to be a choosy beggar.
Hopefully these will work better. Not sure how great the host is though:

Don't know if you wanted this as well (this re-up works for some reason):

could you plz share this, bro :D

One other new look for the week (AF also has no problem with this too):

Something very fucky is going on with Anonfiles.
I've re-upped Giiny twice now and it just says "Unavailable at the moment" when I visit the link, but it took some other NEW files just fine.
Been doing that with a lot files recently
Clean your back ends! Not just your own back end, but your servers back ends too :BootyTime:

jinchuuriki54

Mar 15, 2019
Balance 3.0 is included in the Body Handling pack (it was implemented in the v29 pack).

MiscreatedReality: Body Handling v30

Patreon Links:

Download Link:
link is down dude :'(

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
[
I mainly wished to know what files were targeted by the virus, because while I lament losing the files in (upon closer inspection it was the entirety of the files within the saves/persons/() ) folder, I would be angry if it started going after anywhere else.
Going outside of VaM, if possible, would require more skills than planting a script that loops and deletes VaM content. Up to know there has been no proof that someone has spread such exploit. As with any application watch out from who you're downloading. If in doubt, ask here or on VaM hub before putting the var in your directory. With latest version of VaM, the script you got wouldn't work anymore, in the end only dll could be a vector of attacks. Still no proof it has been exploited. Some people got some alerts from perfectly safe files. Microsoft Defender is known yo have a high positive rate so if you really have to use it, update its signature everyday..

eponge

Oct 21, 2017

I've re-upped Giiny twice now and it just says "Unavailable at the moment" when I visit the link, but it took some other NEW files just fine.
Clean your back ends! Not just your own back end, but your servers back ends too :BootyTime:
We need our own f95 hub hosted on ipfs. Would be nice to have all content directly from VaM isn't it :)

Reactions: Skizzor
Oct 17, 2020
anyone got WeebU.REN_Jen_Futa .var ?
These skins are included in the free skins pack WeebU.Vren_Futa_Skins_free.1.var

So you can edit the scene, or scene .json to point to the free packs skins and not waste extra hdd space, or I guess

We need our own f95 hub hosted on ipfs. Would be nice to have all content directly from VaM isn't it :)
Nice as that sounds, I don't see anyone willing/ wanting to be the owner/ moderator of it unfortunately (for good reason)
ED: Didn't read through it correctly, please ignore am tired. Though it was a standard hosting type thing :FacePalm:

Last edited:

wellton2137

May 13, 2020

Awesome, thanks! All of the links work great right now.

Springthomas

Feb 14, 2021
[
Going outside of VaM, if possible, would require more skills than planting a script that loops and deletes VaM content. Up to know there has been no proof that someone has spread such exploit. As with any application watch out from who you're downloading. If in doubt, ask here or on VaM hub before putting the var in your directory. With latest version of VaM, the script you got wouldn't work anymore, in the end only dll could be a vector of attacks. Still no proof it has been exploited. Some people got some alerts from perfectly safe files. Microsoft Defender is known yo have a high positive rate so if you really have to use it, update its signature everyday..
I don't mean content outside of vam, I mean content outside of the saves/person/(x) folder. I don't want my vars, asset bundles, etc deleted. I also don't use microsoft defender, because in a sea of condoms, it's a sieve made of old cardboard. I use an enterprise tier AV suite from comodo, which I get subsidized. But that is of no account for the current affairs, because I have the master install of VAM, which has a full saves/person/appearances folder with numerous custom (albeit shitty) models and such I made. My current slave install of VAM, which was attacked, is missing them. So, it's definitely not a myth, it exists. I don't know what it is, but I really don't care. I just don't want to have to keep transferring my asset bundles over. Thus why I was asking if the exploit is contained to the one folder which I know was deleted.

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019
I do not have the latest version of VAM. My internet is very bad in my country, so I'm working off of a 1.20.0.4 version I had from a torrent file I downloaded. I'm also unsure what file caused it, because I download files in batches from here, another website, and two discords. It's a fools errand to try and figure out which file it is on my end, and that's fine by me. I have my entire vam backed up and I just move it from master to slave drive as I add things. I mainly wished to know what files were targeted by the virus, because while I lament losing the files in (upon closer inspection it was the entirety of the files within the saves/persons/() ) folder, I would be angry if it started going after anywhere else.
This is a non-issue, however, because I'm in the process of figuring out how to download the update. (Again, not that I don't know how, just I have numerous issues with the internet not allowing it to finish and it eating away at my data cap.)
Those are the confirmed files that had the bad script (Gaze_3.cs):
TIfa.FUTA.1.var
bamair1984_SS.var (something like that, can't remember the exact file name).

But I find it weird that this is the only folder that got deleted, this script is supposed to delete everything (I know from experience)

Reactions: Springthomas
Aug 11, 2020

V
For
V

/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/
Expelliarmus of the PRINCESS

Last edited:

chellicosity

Nov 22, 2020
Anyone has this from callimohu plz share ???
This one was particularly interesting to me so I subbed to callimohu and grabbed all their stuff. imo they're not nearly as nice first-hand as they are in the example renders, but eh.

Yunjitzu

Aug 24, 2020

V
For
V

/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/
Expelliarmus of the PRINCESS

cool thx !

you have Kym Premium and add rain to ? :)

enzoerine

Mar 15, 2020
shaolindragonstyle Gem Art SILVER

shaolindragonstyle_Raw and Older Clariska

shaolindragonstyle_Rose Yearn

shaolindragonstyle_Pawm C

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2020
cool thx !

you have Kym Premium and add rain to ? :)
I added Add rain no pun intended. However, the premium Kim Kardashian one is behind a higher tier so the KYM 4 model is similar enough to the one you requested. Hardly any release for that tier if so ever so no point in getting that. Just updated the Mega file so you should be good to go.
V
Pathway
V

Last edited:

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
This one was particularly interesting to me so I subbed to callimohu and grabbed all their stuff. imo they're not nearly as nice first-hand as they are in the example renders, but eh.

Thanks you a lotttttt, bro :D. By the way, looking for scenes from MK , could someone share it plz!!!

And V@mG_S

And Vamt1mbo

THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE, BROS!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes