Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

vrmania

Jul 8, 2020
Hey guys, i keep reading about torrents, but i cant seem to find a link :S
Can someone help a brother out?

Springthomas

Feb 14, 2021
But I find it weird that this is the only folder that got deleted, this script is supposed to delete everything (I know from experience)
I know I have tifa_futa, and I have no idea why it was just that one folder if it's supposed to be an all out deletion. Thanks for the heads up on that.

junkit

May 26, 2020
That what I've also found when I checked the files to see something is wrong but I didn't know what it meant.
Fucking salty content creators, I'm subbed to like 10 and from now on all of them can fuck themself.
Is there anything I can do to restore my shit? I had so much stuff that was orginazied they way I want and stuff that I created for myself :(
Hi guys, im new here...but from experience all i can say is ALWAYS have a backup of your stuff somewhere...and make a habit of doing a backup every month at the very least or every 2 weeks if you can...It'll save you the trouble of going through stuff like this. cheers!

Last edited:

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
[
Going outside of VaM, if possible, would require more skills than planting a script that loops and deletes VaM content.
More skills doesn't meant it's any difficult. To be honest it's rather easy. I explained it in a long post that was deleted by mods for "trolling".

VAM ok

Jul 31, 2020
This one was particularly interesting to me so I subbed to callimohu and grabbed all their stuff. imo they're not nearly as nice first-hand as they are in the example renders, but eh.

Thanks you a lotttttt, bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes