Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019
anyone got vecterror.ColorCorrect.latest ?

could you plz share those look from niko

Niko3DX.Mia_0212.2.var -
Niko3DX.Miley_0130.3.var -
Niko3DX.Belle_0210.2.var -
Niko3DX.London_0215.3.var -

Last edited:

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021

Niko3DX.Mia_0212.2.var -
Niko3DX.Miley_0130.3.var -
Niko3DX.Belle_0210.2.var -
Niko3DX.London_0215.3.var -
sorry bro for asking you too much, could you plz share

Thanks a lot!!!!!

Here are some stuff from Spl1nevr for someone who need them, sr i couldn't upload on anonfiles, it's sever has something wrong. Anybody could reupload for me plz

Maxis<

Oct 19, 2019
Sharr`s paid looks:

All Here --->
or -->

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2020
KaiMuto var repack up to end of january. Contains all his chair, sofa, floor and one table scenes. Also his looks and hairs, but theyr'e just in files, not at the menu.
I deleted spanking plugin on a few scenes, it's not var compatibile and would require rewriting to make it possible to read sound from var archives, which is above my skills. The plugin is still in files since some other scenes are using only sound from it.
Added a menu to select scenes and a button [in a lazy copy-paste way, so it might spawn in weird places in some scenes] to quickly go back to the select scene menu

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
Could someone please explain why were are using ************* as a file host so much here? Is it just me that gets absolutely shit transfer speeds from ************* (once in a while it can be a little faster, but still not comparable to mega. Can we use nopy or is that just for hosting the games? I mean, I get zippyshare at full speed. Zippyshare allows no registration 500mb uploads and if bigger can just split the zip.

What am I missing here? Tried using downlaod manager and this only gets me from 100kb/s to 400, creating an account doesn't help either

MestreKM

Feb 6, 2018
Could someone please explain why were are using ************* as a file host so much here? Is it just me that gets absolutely shit transfer speeds from ************* (once in a while it can be a little faster, but still not comparable to mega. Can we use nopy or is that just for hosting the games? I mean, I get zippyshare at full speed. Zippyshare allows no registration 500mb uploads and if bigger can just split the zip.

What am I missing here? Tried using downlaod manager and this only gets me from 100kb/s to 400, creating an account doesn't help either

That's because is harder to take down any file hosted on Anonfiles, so usually all the files stay up for a lot more time than most other file hosts. Is kind of a necessary evil.

dlc123

Aug 5, 2017
does anyone have these oeshii looks?

Last edited:
Reactions: eddy_90

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
Looking for sb have this plugin or help me how to let my girl stand on high heels

Thanks a lot

MestreKM

Feb 6, 2018
Someone updated Sharr's kemono page, so you can find almost everything at the link below.

Link Hub:
Link Kemono:

The server from the site is kind of unstable, so I did some uploads on Anonfiles just in case.

================================

Sharr: Neith

Hub Link:

Download Link:

Sharr: Night Elf Druid

Hub Link:

Download Link:

Sharr: Lola Bunny

Hub Link:

Download Link:

Sharr: Wolf Girl

Hub Link:

Download Link:

Sharr: Crystal

Hub Link:

Download Link:

Sharr: Lady Cleo

Hub Link:

Download Link:

================================

Last edited:

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019
sorry bro for asking you too much, could you plz share

Niko3DX.Amy_0220.2 (realesed today)
Niko3DX.011821_Diana.2
Niko3DX.Elizabeth_0123.1
Niko3DX.Pepper_v2_0215.1
Niko3DX.Ruby_0113_v2.1
Niko3DX.Sandra_0204.7
Niko3DX.Sonya.2

Also saw that splinevr and Sharr kemono pages got an update:
splinevr:
Sharr:

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2020

Mega = almost instant takedown (and 3-strike-limit before they ban your account too)
Nopy = not accepting public uploads ATM, requires account
zippy = 500mb limit, and sometimes .vars are larger, but otherwise OK I guess
AF = endless server issues it seems, but has no limits & requires nothing from you. Pure anon upload.
mediafire = haven't tried, but seems to offer anon uploads with OK speeds. Looks like you have to create an account to keep your uploads after 14 days though
workupload = like mediafire, but doesn't seem to have a time limit? IDK I dunno how long the keep public uploads up. It seems infinite

Please chime in guys, we need to use a decent host.

AF is very messed up lately, and some other sites I use have disappeared

eponge you mentioned ipfs, can you break that down for us? Is that better than the above hosts?

I cant find anything but ahrang and a morph :(. Could you help me plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes