Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

jackmama

Jan 26, 2021
anyone have this look? didn't find it in that big pack.
thanks

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
Ah yes, I tried to follow that one. Couldn't get it to work.
In the end I got help from one of the common script writers for VaM who pointed me in all the right directions.
I did get to the point that I could control the CUA from a VaM script though, that's what got me to the flying Ghost that would float around while staying within range of it's origin point. I also was working on being able to trigger animations.
I sadly suffered total data loss recently so need to recreate it all from scratch.

Groot Burger

Sep 8, 2017
Does anyone know/have a nice resort themed island? Something like Zack's island. I'm not necessarily looking for a VAM asset, I can import it for you.

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
OMFG why does this Dude have to be using fn MOD of the game itself? via plugin with IPA .... this reminds me of the old ways to MOD games that weren't meant to be modded .. But VaM support plugins so wtf?

Someone please enlighten me on why this dude is doing it that way.... for his DirectorNeo. and im not even critizising him cux i went through that whole directory and saw all the hard work he did on this thing ...so i give him a 10/10 star review just for the hard work...

But this shit is the same shit we used to MOD Illusion games! so im thinking this is the only way this dude learned how to make MODs and he sticking to it! lmao.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Omeega

Apr 16, 2019

Anyone have Riley by WhitePimp? It looks like theres some drama and the creator might change or delete it for good.

Reactions: RonaldBurgundy

whymeazn

May 3, 2017
OMFG why does this Dude have to be using fn MOD of the game itself? via plugin with IPA .... this reminds me of the old ways to MOD games that weren't meant to be modded .. But VaM support plugins so wtf?
Yeah I thought the liquid mod was neat at first glance, but apparently it only works with the DirectorNeo mod, which I still don't completely understand when first booting it up.

Sep 4, 2020
I'm still looking for GrowCloneGrow's , a version of that works in the latest VaM release, and a female conversion of . If tehres a tool that can convert G2M textures to G2F, I can take care of the last one myself if someone points the way.

Groot Burger

Sep 8, 2017
Tip for people who bake light and AO into their scenes (for advanced users, sorry):
  1. Set the bakeable light's "direct lighting" value as low as possible. Just enought for you to see where it's casting shadows
  2. Set the "Indirect Multiplier" value of that same light to much higher (maybe =4)
  3. Once in VAM, add a realtime light and align its shadows with the ones in "step 1."
Now you have an in-game light that casts realtime shadows while having baked bounced indirect lights and AO.

micwit

Sep 22, 2020

Anyone have Riley by WhitePimp? It looks like theres some drama and the creator might change or delete it for good.
That Riley looks like Damarmau's Lily. A free look. check it out here:

Reactions: picnicke

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
Yeah I thought the liquid mod was neat at first glance, but apparently it only works with the DirectorNeo mod, which I still don't completely understand when first booting it up.
Well let me simply put it this way ... VaM has the capability of having all those settings done in-game because VaM isnt a Game it is a Platform to make mini or fully animated games ..not that any of us would make a full game ... we either to pervy or too lazy to do so... anyhow this eastern dude has most likely been making this MODs for the Illusion games which I also used to MOD myself .. using the IPA as an injector for the game... all ipa really does is transfer your plugins data into the game ...
anyhow long story short all the setup that we normally would do in the Scene Builder this Dude did it outside on a file structure meaning: he setup all the lights and animations and their triger all outside of VaM.. then used IPA to make them work in VaM ...which to me is a weird and genious way of doing it..at the same time as stupid and lunacy.. yes it has all the shit outside of Vam which should help with loading times .. maybe ..a little.. but you have to make so many dependencys it is a nightmare! ...
-- have you ever been to a library? it is nice and organized... so why would you make another library outside of that library just cux makes it easier for you to find shit. just learn the organization patern already existent in that library .. dont make another one!! are you insane! cux im about to be just thinking about it!

(Damn still had to write so much shit about it lolz)

Here imma calm down and post some pictures of something i did with one of the models i got from here! or there or somewhere like i'll remember where i got her from lolz...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
BTW does anyone happen to know where that picture in the spoiler come from? I had it for an eternity but never been able to figure out if that is an old version of wonder woman or who she is or nothing.. as i was typing this i did a image search on Google since i never done that before too lazy .. but nothing ..didnt find a match .. there must be someone out there who knows exactly who she is..

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes