Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Those are

AnKe ? Anna Kendrick

BriSno? Brittany Snow

RebWil? Rebel Wilson

Yeeee
Did you actually recognized them or are you guessing based on those hints ?

Just a heads up, this is meant for VR only.

The whole setup for this creator revolves around a custom IPA plugin which has it's own elaborate user interface, and a wacky file structure for all the content. You can't use the liquid outside of the "director" plugin as far as I could tell. The demo scene for the liquid is VR only, and I didn't explore very much before I disabled the whole thing. It's like a VAM overhaul done through UI elements, but it's clunky and disorienting.
Yep the idea of the UI is even partly more complex than VAM's UI Design Logic itself.
He must have been like "Nah that's not complex enough" let get some brains to meltdown putting even more complexity ontop of something already complex :D
I mean i can see he tries to make certain task executions faster but geez the steps :D

Last edited:

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
He does, and his Stuff is better than ever! Support him on Patreon and get on his Discord, you´ll see all his Stuff. It´s only 3 / 5 $ (so really fair Price, not like Niko3DX 25$ Gold Tier lol) and he´s (in my Opinion) the most professinal Creator out there. He does his Skins by Real Photographs he takes from Models himself and he is very active and communicative at his Discord. He´s a nice Person, i had a chat with him a while ago, please give him all the love you can. And he´s the only one i really feal bad sharing his stuff so i wont, sorry. 3$ is nothing for the Work he puts in VAM .)
Heh, I signed up for his Patreon, but was unable to find VAM stuff on his Discord, just DAZ. If you're saying VAM stuff is somewhere out there, it's a pity it isn't obbious where...

• Haha
Reactions: louis120789

ShacklefordAdmiral

Mar 20, 2019
Hey guys. Hoping someone here could send me an invite to the FreeDLC discord. I accidentally left it about a year back and I'd like to see if I missed anything. Thanks

bellypunch3d

May 23, 2019
Heh, I signed up for his Patreon, but was unable to find VAM stuff on his Discord, just DAZ. If you're saying VAM stuff is somewhere out there, it's a pity it isn't obbious where...
All his VAM stuff is provided through his discord channel once you subscribe to his patreon.

VAM ok

Jul 31, 2020

Brothers, if you have these three sharings, I would like to thank you first.

• Love
Reactions: LettuceSuffering

Zlaito

Jun 23, 2020
Looking for this

UJVAM WAKA 和香 V.1

Blink4k

Oct 2, 2020
Ive seena few people asking for a nice foam bikini so here you go!

I have a weird request. I havent seen anyone upload any boat assets. I know that there is a few really good purchasable boats/yachts on sketchfab but just wondering if anyone has any. Thanks.

someanone

Jun 8, 2017
Ive seena few people asking for a nice foam bikini so here you go!

I have a weird request. I havent seen anyone upload any boat assets. I know that there is a few really good purchasable boats/yachts on sketchfab but just wondering if anyone has any. Thanks.
the closest one that i have is a pirate ship. is it okay?
Aperçu Bateau pirate 01.jpg Aperçu Bateau pirate 02.jpg

Reactions: Blink4k
Feb 11, 2020
!> Hair item Custom/Hair/Female/Oeshii/Kirahairstyle05/Kirahairstyle05.vam is missing
!> Clothing item Custom/Clothing/Female/Anonymous/schoolgirl belly piercing/schoolgirl belly piercing.vam is missing
!> Clothing item Custom/Clothing/Female/Blue Monday Underbust Bra/Blue Monday Underbust Bra.vam is missing
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/!Custom/FBMTeenEllieBody.vmi or name Teen Ellie Body referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/!Custom/FHMTeenEllieHead.vmi or name Teen Ellie Head referenced in save file

I deleted my files at some point, but kept the looks.
Anyone that has any of those?
thanks for the help in advance!

xe02

Jul 16, 2018
kemono seems to have some internering troubles today. Direct linking to posts work fine, but accessing the user pages with all posts 404s for every patreon.

• Sad
Reactions: suh70054bcaoocom
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes