Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2020
a yoda variation inspired from some meme and aunt kira from bb
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like you might need gens for linda, here are some textures i edited for Linda & Caroline.
The auto generated GENS were gray/ashy for some reason & i had to painstakingly edit them (i'm not a graphics artist) to get them right.

hope those work for you! BTW you mind sharing that linda hair? I wanna test it out

someanone

Jun 8, 2017
Looks like you might need gens for linda, here are some textures i edited for Linda & Caroline.
The auto generated GENS were gray/ashy for some reason & i had to painstakingly edit them (i'm not a graphics artist) to get them right.

hope those work for you! BTW you mind sharing that linda hair? I wanna test it out
thanks i actually have the gens but my VAM had a lot of error lately when loading a look, it's the same hair that i give before

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
BIG PACK = Bamair1984. All western lookalike models plus 1 or 2 of his asian ones. Enjoy!

Thanks!

I have repacked the ones I could (others missing too many stuffs or broken encoding). Still two are missing hairs but I kept them (dakota and the other I can't remember). They are common hairs so a manual repack should probably do, if anyone wants to do the rest, don't be shy ;)
There -->

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
anyone have this?
Just a heads up, this is meant for VR only.

The whole setup for this creator revolves around a custom IPA plugin which has it's own elaborate user interface, and a wacky file structure for all the content. You can't use the liquid outside of the "director" plugin as far as I could tell. The demo scene for the liquid is VR only, and I didn't explore very much before I disabled the whole thing. It's like a VAM overhaul done through UI elements, but it's clunky and disorienting.

Airdry

May 24, 2017
Juri

Chun-Li
Could the Chun-Li link be re-uploaded, please? Was searching tirelessly for it recently but unfortunately I seem to have been a month late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes