Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019
Updates that I saw on kemono, some of them are updated to the latest stuff:

vecterror -
Oeshii -
DillDoe -
Roac -
VirtualREM -
Alter3go -
kantoku2018 -
Jackaroo -
RenVR -

There are probably more but the site is shit so you can't really browse it

FenixFyre

Dec 7, 2020

vecterror -
Oeshii -
DillDoe -
Roac -
VirtualREM -
Alter3go -
kantoku2018 -
Jackaroo -
RenVR -

Thanks, much appreciated

Apr 15, 2020
You were right about the Caroline make THANKS!
BTW do you know which Makeup Celia is using? it's the Carmilla skin.
I THINK it's the one labeled MULiner but it also might be Makeup01

it definitely isnt' the one without makeup. trying to get these VARs packed and thats' the last one i need
would you be able to help convert the correct one? or at least the 2 i mentioned?

These are full quality, the images that are attached are compressed
BUMP if anyone can help me convert the face diffuse texture (with makeup01/with liner) for Celia from G3f to G2f! I'm having technical difficulties with Blender, it converts but doesn't save & I don't have time to troubleshoot ATM.

full quality 3.4mb, the images attached are compressed

I had to go through a LOT of trouble to manually clean up the auto generated gens because they were grayish/ashy in color.
Also been working on getting all the morphs that were used included in the VAR files (i had no idea how many weird morphs that are in other packages). Didn't want to have a list of dependencies a mile long.

Finished Linda, working on Caroline and will do Celia as soon as I get the face texture right. Also working on a hairstyle from scratch for her. Will release all 3 at the same time.

BTW, anyone know if its possible to change your name/handle on this forum?

Last edited:

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
BIG PACK = Bamair1984. All western lookalike models plus 1 or 2 of his asian ones. Enjoy!

Could you plz share:

Thanks a lot bro!

peterpan31

Jul 2, 2019
Hello.
I m looking for a invitation discord for Alter3go.
If somebody can share the link I will be very glad.
Thank you.

TheBlueBlood

Nov 25, 2018

vecterror -
Oeshii -
DillDoe -
Roac -
VirtualREM -
Alter3go -
kantoku2018 -
Jackaroo -
RenVR -

Is Alter3go still making Vam stuff? Most of what i saw it was for Daz

bloodkin

May 5, 2020
Is Alter3go still making Vam stuff? Most of what i saw it was for Daz
He does, and his Stuff is better than ever! Support him on Patreon and get on his Discord, you´ll see all his Stuff. It´s only 3 / 5 $ (so really fair Price, not like Niko3DX 25$ Gold Tier lol) and he´s (in my Opinion) the most professinal Creator out there. He does his Skins by Real Photographs he takes from Models himself and he is very active and communicative at his Discord. He´s a nice Person, i had a chat with him a while ago, please give him all the love you can. And he´s the only one i really feal bad sharing his stuff so i wont, sorry. 3$ is nothing for the Work he puts in VAM .)

The Skins of his Models are supreme! Little Tip, i save all the Skins of his Models under "Skin Preset" and switch them between his Models, and Models of other Creators. The Skins alone are already worth the Fee of his Patreon imo.

At least, Support him for a Month and get all his Stuff at once. I mean.... just look at ,This is true ART

BTW, i´m Looking for a Kind Soul to share :

Thanks in Advance

Last edited:

peterpan31

Jul 2, 2019
He does, and his Stuff is better than ever! Support him on Patreon and get on his Discord, you´ll see all his Stuff. It´s only 3 / 5 $ (so really fair Price, not like Niko3DX 25$ Gold Tier lol) and he´s (in my Opinion) the most professinal Creator out there. He does his Skins by Real Photographs he takes from Models himself and he is very active and communicative at his Discord. He´s a nice Person, i had a chat with him a while ago, please give him all the love you can. And he´s the only one i really feal bad sharing his stuff so i wont, sorry. 3$ is nothing for the Work he puts in VAM .)

The Skins of his Models are supreme! Little Tip, i save all the Skins of his Models under "Skin Preset" and switch them between his Models, and Models of other Creators. The Skins alone are already worth the Fee of his Patreon imo.

At least, Support him for a Month and get all his Stuff at once.

BTW, i´m Looking for a Kind Soul to share :

Thanks in Advance
thank you for your answer

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
Hi, anyone got this look laying around? either i missed it or don't know the right name of the var it is from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It might also be in this thread somewhere who knows where! ...

MestreKM

Feb 6, 2018
Kemono's servers are terrible right now, so I'm doing some backups on Anonfiles for convenience (that way you dont need to suffer with the instability from the site).

===========================================

Vecterror: Bitches Perfect Vol.1

Download Links:

Preview:

Vecterror: So Freeky

Download Links:

Preview:

Wartburg353

May 7, 2020
BUMP if anyone can help me convert the face diffuse texture (with makeup01/with liner) for Celia from G3f to G2f! I'm having technical difficulties with Blender, it converts but doesn't save & I don't have time to troubleshoot ATM.

These are full quality, the images attached are compressed

I had to go through a LOT of trouble to manually clean up the auto generated gens because they were grayish/ashy in color.
Also been working on getting all the morphs that were used included in the VAR files (i had no idea how many weird morphs that are in other packages). Didn't want to have a list of dependencies a mile long.

Finished Linda, working on Caroline and will do Celia as soon as I get the face texture right. Also working on a hairstyle from scratch for her. Will release all 3 at the same time.

BTW, anyone know if its possible to change your name/handle on this forum?
Has anyone done these for you yet? If not - message me

Reactions: ThreeLeggedMan
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes