Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

MintyBadger

Apr 9, 2020
Would anyone by any chance have this recent look from Virtamouse? Would be much appreciated

syfer23

Apr 28, 2020
Whenever I load a .var file the motions that are associated with the scene are not always working. The pause is not on, the cycleforce pieces play, but not animation patterns do not. What am I missing? please help
thank you

azel1221

Apr 13, 2019
Updated both MR ORANGE and Nial on kemono.party so I don't have to keep reuploading stuff lmao

Mr. Todd can you reup Orange's riding on the edge scene? I believe the kemono mega links went down almost immediately.

Sure thing:
Backup:

Download the backup which includes base+update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mr. Yeet, can you include the outfit to CZGT no.16 night queen, it seems to be missing from your packages.

Many thanks gentleman.

Dec 1, 2020
Whenever I load a .var file the motions that are associated with the scene are not always working. The pause is not on, the cycleforce pieces play, but not animation patterns do not. What am I missing? please help
thank you
What are some example VARs your having issues with? I have seen animation in 3 different spots.

1. Editor Mode / Main UI Menu / Scene Animation
2. Editor Mode / Main UI Menu / Select (Animated atoms will be listed)
3. Editor Mode / Person / Animation

NotFastEnough

Apr 18, 2020
Mr. Todd can you reup Orange's riding on the edge scene? I believe the kemono mega links went down almost immediately.

Mr. Yeet, can you include the outfit to CZGT no.16 night queen, it seems to be missing from your packages.

Many thanks gentleman.
Here it is:
Password = CZGTLDD
Backup:

Makeup:
Password = czgtLDD

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2020
I was able to find the vein textures on Kemono, but sadly they are male only. Is there any way to convert them?

Still looking for GCG's patreon scenes as well as a version of regolo engine that works.

Last edited:

OmmaDon126

Dec 18, 2018
Does anyone have any:

Thank you in advance!

Reactions: yamanakan
Apr 15, 2020
U were missing some maps in this archive, also U packed genitals ones which has no use for g2f since it's completly different. I'm just letting VaM to handle them, once Vam will create gens U can dump maps into vam_root folder, and then move it to correct folders and assign them. If i would do that the archive would be almost twice that big, so i just let it to U to decide if going to copy them over, or just leave on 'Auto'.
Converted all of these sets, including missing maps, also created normals in 2 sets from bumps. As far i can tell U gave here no-makeups faces, not sure about the others, like i said i never played the game, but Caroline from the duf was using makeup1 texture, so i used it too.

You were right about the Caroline make THANKS!
BTW do you know which Makeup Celia is using? it's the Carmilla skin.
I THINK it's the one labeled MULiner but it also might be Makeup01

it definitely isnt' the one without makeup. trying to get these VARs packed and thats' the last one i need
would you be able to help convert the correct one? or at least the 2 i mentioned?

These are full quality, the images that are attached are compressed

Reactions: Pepito1233

Yunjitzu

Aug 24, 2020
Maybe this helps some of you !

You have a new PCI-E 4.0 Videocard ? Like 3080 or 3090 ?
and a PCI-E 4.0 CPU + Mainboard ?

You have Problems with the Index VR (GrayScreen) in VR Videos ?
AND with the VR Videos and Browser in Virt a Mate in Scenes like Sapusex Jessicas Bedroom?
But other Scenes without Browser and any other VR Games works fine ?

Go in your Bios and change PCI-E 4.0 to PCI-E 3.0..... (Videocard Slot)

it will fix this Problem.

And plz, go to AMD or you Mainboard Seller, And Report about this Problem.

Reactions: cff

czgtLDD

Mar 3, 2021
Here it is:
Password = CZGTLDD
Backup:

Makeup:
Password = czgtLDD

If you like my things and hope I can continue to do them, please don’t share them like this again, I think it’s a kind of harm to me

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
Here it is:
Password = CZGTLDD
Backup:

Makeup:
Password = czgtLDD

Thanks you a lot bro and hope you could share the scene too. I just hope :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes