Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmC2Live

Jul 9, 2020
Hello buddies, don't want to bother, hoping you're enjoying your life.

EmC2 here... in my VAM are missing some dependencies:
Oeshii.G2FO_Moprhs / Oeshii.HanisHair / Oeshii.Raven
(missing few more, but I'm tryin to find out by myself before asking your help :p)
actually all paid contents from Oeshii will be greatly appreciated ^v^

Any chance to have a mega or anonfile link?

yiff is much missing these days :(

thank you so much,
sending love and peace to everybody here.
Anyone pleasy pleasy pleasy???

P&L

iconiQ

Jun 17, 2020
Hello,
I am looking for handtracking for my oculus quest 2. i found that. So i wrtite to the christmas father to help me :
Handtracking only works for me by using VirtualDesktop through SteamVR. The VD dev has made most of the controls translate pretty well over the last few updates with only the left thumb duplicating over to the right thumb (used to have a lot of overlap back on my Quest 1 days). No mapping to A/B/X/Y or thumbstick movement by default.

Overall VD was worth the purchase! :)

Oct 17, 2020
Does anyone know if stenzelo theagle is also this guy by any chance:

Just kinda weird how 'Lianshi' looks a lot like his work

(IDK I'm a paranoid joytoy, but it wouldn't surprise me if these guys are running multiple Patreons)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WetZoner
Oct 4, 2020
I got it! You have to use Lyon's LyonPanda face decal texture from this:

And combine it with Jinhue:

And the hair from the deluxe hairs from the same guy shared a few posts above me.

And you get this...

View attachment 938726
I got it! You have to use Lyon's LyonPanda face decal texture from this:

And combine it with Jinhue:

And the hair from the deluxe hairs from the same guy shared a few posts above me.

And you get this...

View attachment 938726

Holy shit, thank you, she's perfect. I had been trying but didn't know how to get the london skin made for daz into Vam. Gonna try and redo her your way asap.

chellicosity

Nov 22, 2020
Here's all of VariousScientist's character looks. I'm only sharing their non-OC content because it's the only stuff I care about.

I detest hard paywalls, so it's unfortunate that this is one of the only creators making stylized characters. Their clothes ports are pretty good but the faces and hair on most of them are nowhere near good enough to be charging for. If you're reading this, VS, I'd be more inclined to give you credit for your work if you did timed exclusives or only charged for non-combined sliders. I'd give you the most credit if you didn't paywall your shit, but that seems to be too much to ask in the VAM community.

Shuten Douji:
Aqua:
Ram and Rem:
Serene Hassan:
Chloe von Einzbern:

Megumin is their "free sample" character and she's the best out of them, in my opinion:

As a side note, I find it funny that half of these characters are loli (and canonically underaged for Megumin/Kuro) and yet the creator doesn't get any shit for it on the hub because they're slightly aged up. I'm definitely not complaining, just think it's interesting. Maybe whoever moderates the hub genuinely doesn't recognize them, it would certainly explain why MeshedVR seems to be unaware of features that are considered standard in Japanese h-games.

Dec 12, 2020
Guys, sorry for the stupid question, but how do I install/load mods in the game? I recently downloaded feet 2.0 from Electric dreams, but I don't seem to figure where to put the files and how to load into game? Any help would be highly appreciated

Dec 1, 2020
Guys, sorry for the stupid question, but how do I install/load mods in the game? I recently downloaded feet 2.0 from Electric dreams, but I don't seem to figure where to put the files and how to load into game? Any help would be highly appreciated
Is it a VAR package file or just a zip containing files/folders?

I do not have any of his stuff to look at, toss them up on and we can help you out.

keycode

Aug 21, 2017
how can i use vamx, it always has errors?
Finally with this last release the creator (of vam-x!) has done a very good job IMO. If you got the last VAM patch installed you should try to optimize your hardware (RAM and CPU giving the most benefits if you can afford spending some $$$$.. of course just if you have at least a good entry level GPU such as gtx 10xx) and your windows settings (limit all your background active applications, "clean" your system auto-starting programs if you have some of them garbaging your windows 10 performance!!). ps: better you don't try to load those plugin optionals you see in vam-x menu!!! just in case... if I was you I would just try to "play" it (vam-x) with those (a lot of) basic actions you can see in the standard menu... because with the rest >> ... then ... >>>> good luck with > :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop: :poop:

Last edited:

someanone

Jun 8, 2017

Sorry that it took awhile to get back to you with the rest, unfortunately, it appears I don't have Rhala.

However! I do have Aelfee, Azure, Gamera, Halima, Khadija, Laila, Nisma, Noya, Qadr, Vault Meat (Futa as well), Cowlina, Marta, and Demonica, if anyone else wants those.
Hi, would you be willing to share Azure,Halima, Khadija, Laila, Noya, Cowlina, and Demonica. Thanks
i have Aasiya, Felia, Fleur, Harpina, Jaza, Jorogumo if anyone interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes