Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2020
Thanks again for the Shana look. I've looked high and low and can't find all of the clothes and accessories she is wearing in the hub page. Do you have any ideas?

The dance is hot too, but I'm guessing I would need to recreate that.
The skirt, face veil & R.Hand bracelet: from the by CuteSvetlana on the hub

L.Hand bracelet: looks like it could be AerithSexyBracelet from Jackaroo.AerithSexy_Jar (in the plunderpack)

Piercings: try 'closed ring' from . Load the unity asset vamifier plugin on it and colorize it to a more realistic gold color (this bundle is not a var. Unzip it to VaM root -> load as CUA)

Ankle chain/ anklets: no idea. I just use foot_ch_S from an and just colored it gold (looks a bit better than the anklet on the hub page IMO)

Fingernails/ toenails: looks like a preset from SupaRios

The dance is by oeshii (free DL on Patreon)

XxbabidixX

Dec 13, 2018
Looking for these if anyone got by chance. No pressure.

(mantes)

Thanks in advance.

skaterr33

Dec 27, 2019
Please take the time to upload it to virustotal first to verify. I only checked one but it was clean as were the individual var files.

And if it's coming from anonfiles, install an adblocker.
thanks for the link!

looks like an error from my antivir. today it doesnt complain about the files

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Yes you can also use

less overhead direct target

depends really on how you want to combine things and how you like your workflow and complexity vs result vs performance
and since we still on that older Unity Core Performance is often a bigger issue

Last edited:

wellton2137

May 13, 2020
The skirt, face veil & R.Hand bracelet: from the by CuteSvetlana on the hub

L.Hand bracelet: looks like it could be AerithSexyBracelet from Jackaroo.AerithSexy_Jar (in the plunderpack)

Piercings: try 'closed ring' from . Load the unity asset vamifier plugin on it and colorize it to a more realistic gold color (this bundle is not a var. Unzip it to VaM root -> load as CUA)

Ankle chain/ anklets: no idea. I just use foot_ch_S from an and just colored it gold (looks a bit better than the anklet on the hub page IMO)

Fingernails/ toenails: looks like a preset from SupaRios

The dance is by oeshii (free DL on Patreon)
Dude, you are way too helpful with this! Thanks for putting in all the time to put together these links and reverse engineer the look. Wish i could repay you, but I doubt I have anything you don't have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes