Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

someanone

Jun 8, 2017
anyone have the same problem when loading look the skin doesn't load properly ? i was wondering if it's the update that bugged or my hardware that have problem
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bellypunch3d

May 23, 2019
Sure thing:
Password = czgtLdd
Backup:

Wow - that is a weird Mass Effect type dance. :) But since we're talking weird dancing, anyone have MK47's Animation Bodyshake 2?

Feb 29, 2020
Just checking back! Seeing if anyone was able to get them. or

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
A bit back i had asked for this one specifically or her horns and this person here:

chellicosity --> Posted this Here <--

so Chell there was the one to put his hand on my shoulder and say here you go pal, i'll take this one for the team!, well thanks again! Thing is someone was asking me if i got it already, so i'll link it here again.. for those who missed it... ps/all original links are still up!! wooot shame of those other links that don't last 2 days!
that's the girl with the horns and the var

shadowy1234

Jun 25, 2017
Sure thing:
Password = czgtLdd
Backup:

You seem to have a lot of content from czgt. Do you have and by any chance?

GVT1987

Jul 4, 2018
Guys, someone tell me please, why does the penis fly out of the vagina? I create a scene, but when playing the animation, penis crashes, or is not inserted. Is there a tutorial on how to insert it? (mouse + keyboard) :unsure:

someanone

Jun 8, 2017
Guys, someone tell me please, why does the penis fly out of the vagina? I create a scene, but when playing the animation, penis crashes, or is not inserted. Is there a tutorial on how to insert it? (mouse + keyboard) :unsure:
the easiest way is to use sexhelper plugin or similiar plugin, you could also adjust the female morph to make the hole wider etc. also in creating scene remember to put the dick out first, if the dick is inserted when you saved a scene it usually lead to some error.

syfer23

Apr 28, 2020
Am I missing an asset bundle or a script? Whenever I open a scene or a look with non-male futa, the male gens are missing and there is a blue decal over the gens area. The rest of the model seems good. other futa models that are based on a male model, work fine, but I was wondering if WeebU and like models are intended to have dual gens.
Thanks in advance for an explanation.

someanone

Jun 8, 2017
Am I missing an asset bundle or a script? Whenever I open a scene or a look with non-male futa, the male gens are missing and there is a blue decal over the gens area. The rest of the model seems good. other futa models that are based on a male model, work fine, but I was wondering if WeebU and like models are intended to have dual gens.
Thanks in advance for an explanation.
you should check if you have all the dependencies required for that scene/look. they usually include the dependencies download link too in virt a mate web

Reactions: syfer23
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes