Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019
Anyone have any idea how to load the office asset for this? He links to it in the credits but it's an fbx file.

Edit- it's missing the file- 'nial.[assets]_office.latest'

Anyone have it?

Did anyone ever create Judy from Cyberpunk? I saw one on the hub that was pretty bad.
I've seen two ports

The textures are main problem with both of them...

tarrays

Jan 31, 2021
I put the morphs in the archive, did you copy everything in your AddonsPackages folder?

You also need some other dependencies
Heatwave hello, can you share the latest vecterror look please? Named as . Thanks)

Feb 4, 2018
Yeah I'd prefer normal clothes lol, I'm not very interested in the "costume stuff", regardless of it being for women, men or futa/both.

But men's clothing isn't super important to me since I mostly focus on the women, was just pointing out that there are barely anything made for men :ROFLMAO: But I would guess "most people" would prefer normal stuff too.
Same here. Im just looking for simple mens clothes. Just cant find them anywhere.

Reactions: D91d
Feb 4, 2018
OK here i was holding back from offering the real boring looking ones! and you pull off a Low ball .... ok ok here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ps/ if someone else wanna do some porting and want to get the link for any of these Daz outfits... just let me know .. I cant be porting em all .. i barely got any time to even fire up the game ..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes! Boring shit is the shit! This is what VAM is in short supply of.

JunkMale

Apr 4, 2020
Looking for Podflower3.0 - and , anyone?
All links I have found are dead.

Reactions: mobyvandick

Virt-A-MILF

May 5, 2017
Let me know how the suckling works for you. Ive had some success using an old method from hsneo (attaching a cube to nipple > attaching lips to cube > dampening cube movement) but it just doesnt translate well.
It's turning out ok, didn't realize how troublesome it is making this happen! Making so many triggers and finding the right morphs due to the collisions in and around mouth to the breast is the underlying issue, even when the son's head is linked via physics to the nipple control atom.

Since I'm using clothing based nipples with altered collision settings it's been staying in place pretty well surrounding the deformed mouth morphs via triggers. I've placed the nipple control atom and his head on hold in the right spot, clothing physics on load or certain plugins cause misalignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes