Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Virt-A-MILF

May 5, 2017
and for a bit of realistic impact dont forget to combo the milky assets with the Liquids Clothing ... if you are using the Time-line Plugin just match the timing of the burst with the wear clothing set preset/trigger and will make it look a little more mew mew if nothing else..
I've never really used the timeline plugin, might want to dabble with it later. I make motions with cycleforces instead due to their ease of use and changeability and randomization with FloatParamRandomizer. I then can add sliders with cycleforces too, I usually make triggers for morphs and atoms with the built-in animation triggers in a looped animation.

Oh yeah! I actually did that with clothing, I dabbled with the physics settings and made a trigger to make cum with the cum clothing I found. I'm going to dabble with it finding some milk assets tonight before going to bed.

I'm now trying to make the suckling and milk work just right, so I'm going to try finding and doing the clothing physics implementation tomorrow see how it works. Right now I'm focusing on animating the morph triggers for his mouth to simulate suckling.

001.PNG

tarrays

Jan 31, 2021
I put the morphs in the archive, did you copy everything in your AddonsPackages folder?

You also need some other dependencies
Yes. Everything is installed from the list + i have installed all 2021 vecterror morphs - zero result. Even downloading the archive from Kemono didn't help. Apparently I'm not the only one with this problem.

She doesn't look like an Alba unfortunately :(
But thanks for your willingness to help.

tarrays

Jan 31, 2021
I put the morphs in the archive, did you copy everything in your AddonsPackages folder?

You also need some other dependencies

Okey, i am finally figured it out :)
This is a feature of the lighting and the model itself, which is different from the one that the vecterror presented earlier (screenshot above, she seems more cute)
Thanks for the distribution)

Apr 22, 2020
Updates from kemono:
Jackaroo -
Vecterror -
Oeshii -
AMAZING! Thx

Would love the latest from VL_13 too :)

Reactions: frewgew

jeanmoulin11

Jan 14, 2020
Hi, i'm still searching for this look, does anyone have it? He doesn't have a kemono page so it's hard to find.

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
Does anybody know if PixelPropriator ever released his final Alita model? It looks amazing from the progress pics but I have no clue if he finished or released it.

Sissy1

Sep 29, 2020
I've never really used the timeline plugin, might want to dabble with it later. I make motions with cycleforces instead due to their ease of use and changeability and randomization with FloatParamRandomizer. I then can add sliders with cycleforces too, I usually make triggers for morphs and atoms with the built-in animation triggers in a looped animation.

Oh yeah! I actually did that with clothing, I dabbled with the physics settings and made a trigger to make cum with the cum clothing I found. I'm going to dabble with it finding some milk assets tonight before going to bed.

I'm now trying to make the suckling and milk work just right, so I'm going to try finding and doing the clothing physics implementation tomorrow see how it works. Right now I'm focusing on animating the morph triggers for his mouth to simulate suckling.

View attachment 1081824
Let me know how the suckling works for you. Ive had some success using an old method from hsneo (attaching a cube to nipple > attaching lips to cube > dampening cube movement) but it just doesnt translate well.

Reactions: Virt-A-MILF

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019
Does anybody know if PixelPropriator ever released his final Alita model? It looks amazing from the progress pics but I have no clue if he finished or released it.
He did.

"As my final gift to y'all, definitive Alita pack. Includes her sword from the film and makes the doll body available to everyone.

Maybe I'll be able to get back into VAM models someday, but for now I have to focus on other projects and taking care of family."

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes