Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

sgwme13

Jan 27, 2021
Hi guys!!
Someone has this?

thanks!!!! :)

Reactions: yamanakan

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Ok people leave this Dude alone in favor or agisn't his pov makes no difference! I myself sent him a large reply and i gues he didnt get the point, I neither in his favor nor am i against him! i just saying some of us are worse than Alt3Eg0 or whatever the way he spells his name...He is a degenerate I am one too and everyone else here too so just welcome to the Family!! pm if ya want me to tell u a joke! and i will .. just be warned there is usually blood and bullets involved! but in a funny way!.. well not so funny for the guys on the other side.. :( but well, can't make everyone happy!

BTW did anyone miss out on grabbing my old Ports? One of these days i will learn how to fit them in a .var
Here is a link:
A bastard already pirated your stuffs to convert it to vars! ;) . Anonfiles was much too slow to upload there.
Nice content, thanks for sharing. Use 7Zip to edit meta.json to put appropriate things like credits, links, license, blabla,..
I think its a thousand times easier to pack than to create clothes, although I've never done it (I still need to do a few things IRL sadly). From within VaM, just use the package builder, add your files. Fill some stuffs, pack and become famous.

• Haha
Reactions: Kingoftrouble

Yunjitzu

Aug 24, 2020

(Welcome in Asia ;) (Real BIG Pack ! ;D)

Fixed and without Reference Issues, you just need the Original Deps.

PLZ !

Some one share the newer Sirap Looks ! (The last 15 Looks!)
Looking for all from "Ana Derma" to "Melyssa B. Moist." (Like i say, the last 15 Looks!)
(All the one you cant find here or in the Torrent Pack.)

PLZ !

MikegpX01

Dec 8, 2020
For archival purposes I present a . Files have been revised as each being an independant container without dependancies. Several of their releases this past year call for very large vars who then call for more. Upon inspecting the .json it was only asking for a 2 meg choker asset or bra yet requiring 800 meg of frivolous files that would also spam the VAM browser. Morph megapacks were similiar, and the many varieties of clothing or hairs would be permanently clogging up the browser in other files.

Only essential assets were tailored in, camride and noguy alternative models stripped out.

The other issue I ran across was older releases would call for specific filenames which have long been outdated with modern vars. Skippy Cumclothes being an example. For preservation archival purposes these pack are preassembled without the need to easter egg hunt hoping free patreon files can still be obtained which many aren't on VAM Browser. A master file remains small where the end user can customize models, clothes, etc saving a modded .json into their scenes directory without hassle.

2 files that I could not 100% without errors was Boobie Beach Bounce (old cumclothes) and the broken BJ Helper from one of their first ones Introductional BJ Dance. Their release Private Show Off goes overboard requiring 2gigs of dependancies using storyboard scenes, whereas essentials package to 280 meg. Being a storyboard I cannot locate any calls to parent .vars yet on this one will spam error messages. It's all there.

Also included is Dont Fade Enhanced and Call Me Enhanced rigged with a better vocal plugin so they don't resemble bobbleheads while singing.
Thank you

Reactions: hrivera929

SodaSoda

Jun 29, 2017
Hello I am a MASSIVE DEGENERATE.

I don't know if these are any good and I'm not willing to pay to find out. If anyone here happens to be even more fucked in the head than me, hopefully they can help.
Hahaha this is great, but what is up with the fact that the pandaren is from a model site with free to use models and because he converted it he wants people to pay for it? Isn't that kinda messed up lol.

Last edited:

D91d

Nov 15, 2020
Anyone have mens clothing? I've collected thousands of items for women over the years, but still have only a handful of basic VAM outfits for the men. Regular clothes would be nice, but ill take whatever s out there. Not interested in the futa stuff.
Thanks.;)
It seems like nobody makes clothing for men. Just women and futa stuff.

Virt-A-MILF

May 5, 2017
Hey guys, I'm still making the prego scenes, just want your opinion on which I should go with? Toggle on off static custom assets for milk squirting/leaking or the leaking kind that looks iffy and kills your CPU..? Here's the static kind I was thinking with toggle on/off.

If any of you know of any asset that makes a good milk leaking particle effect that would be helpful too.

001.PNG
002.PNG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes