Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Lmfao at stealing people shit and btw it’s a dude pretend to be a she if you didn’t know.
Evidence
Maybe a LadyBoy :)

I rarely comment on quality of contents. To each his own.
But if you ask me, I don't like Crazy3DModler creations at all :D
Talking about the last mentionned creators, neither do I like the models used by androidnz. But I loved the immersion of his first scene.

I think my brains overflowed by the number of creations we now have. It's just pure consumering. Dl, watch, throw, repeat. I feel like creations quality has diminished sadly.
I'm now more into creating my own multiple scenes stories. Creating brings much more pleasure than consuming IMO. But it does take an amazing time (at least for me). You actually make an introspection of your own fantasies, it's interesting :) If VaM would have a decent UI I'd finish and publish them.
Time for VAM 2.x

Last edited:
Reactions: eponge

Mattia.Heron

Mar 19, 2018
It's a scene to present a model so it's normal to have cs files. These plugins are not available as var so it can only be embedded.
But it's messy.. I looked at half, is ok but then gave up. Doesn't look harmfull.

To the original poster, thanks for sharing. Just don't use a bad hoster.
Nope, delete the plugins for a character, you don't need or want them. Anyone needing plugins to show off a new character is silly because all people are gonna do is load the scene and save the look. Please people don't put your installs at risk.

Anyone seen his new model AJ though? those textures are hot as fuck

• Hey there
Reactions: Kingoftrouble
D

Deleted member 2915052

Nope, delete the plugins for a character, you don't need or want them. Anyone needing plugins to show off a new character is silly because all people are gonna do is load the scene and save the look. Please people don't put your installs at risk.

Anyone seen his new model AJ though? those textures are hot as fuck
looks like its gone and so has that guys blogpost very odd

crekee

Feb 4, 2021
Here's some of Molmarks latest stuff;

Mouthsplats-
Dripdrop-
Badstuff-
Elizabet-
Punk Girl Set-
and an Eyeglasses pack

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
Anyone have mens clothing? I've collected thousands of items for women over the years, but still have only a handful of basic VAM outfits for the men. Regular clothes would be nice, but ill take whatever s out there. Not interested in the futa stuff.
Thanks.;)
Hey man I got some G2 Male Armors i been collecting from Daz... i could possibly port one set in later if you want .. but since is for you... i sugesst you contact me and lets coordinate which set you like best lol ....

Reactions: JessicaBlueFire

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
LOL Okay. Sure, bud. You're right, I concede. In my seven comments in this thread in the years I've been lurking here, six of which have been in the last few days, I've lauded myself as a beloved figure of the community and suddenly my efforts have all come crashing down. This must be what rock bottom feels like :rolleyes:.

Where do you even come up with this stuff? I mean, respect where it's due - you've got an imagination. If you don't win the Oscar for Best Original Screenplay, you'd better at least win Gold for long jumping.

Alright, that's enough of this drama for me. Let's give these folks their thread back yea? PM me if you want to continue whatever you think this is.
Ok people leave this Dude alone in favor or agisn't his pov makes no difference! I myself sent him a large reply and i gues he didnt get the point, I neither in his favor nor am i against him! i just saying some of us are worse than Alt3Eg0 or whatever the way he spells his name...He is a degenerate I am one too and everyone else here too so just welcome to the Family!! pm if ya want me to tell u a joke! and i will .. just be warned there is usually blood and bullets involved! but in a funny way!.. well not so funny for the guys on the other side.. :( but well, can't make everyone happy!

BTW did anyone miss out on grabbing my old Ports? One of these days i will learn how to fit them in a .var
Here is a link:

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
For archival purposes I present a . Files have been revised as each being an independant container without dependancies. Several of their releases this past year call for very large vars who then call for more. Upon inspecting the .json it was only asking for a 2 meg choker asset or bra yet requiring 800 meg of frivolous files that would also spam the VAM browser. Morph megapacks were similiar, and the many varieties of clothing or hairs would be permanently clogging up the browser in other files.

Only essential assets were tailored in, camride and noguy alternative models stripped out.

The other issue I ran across was older releases would call for specific filenames which have long been outdated with modern vars. Skippy Cumclothes being an example. For preservation archival purposes these pack are preassembled without the need to easter egg hunt hoping free patreon files can still be obtained which many aren't on VAM Browser. A master file remains small where the end user can customize models, clothes, etc saving a modded .json into their scenes directory without hassle.

2 files that I could not 100% without errors was Boobie Beach Bounce (old cumclothes) and the broken BJ Helper from one of their first ones Introductional BJ Dance. Their release Private Show Off goes overboard requiring 2gigs of dependancies using storyboard scenes, whereas essentials package to 280 meg. Being a storyboard I cannot locate any calls to parent .vars yet on this one will spam error messages. It's all there.

Also included is Dont Fade Enhanced and Call Me Enhanced rigged with a better vocal plugin so they don't resemble bobbleheads while singing.
Dude that's a lot of work you put in on re-packing those! wow! Great Job!

Last edited:
Reactions: pigtamer69
Feb 4, 2018
Hey man I got some G2 Male Armors i been collecting from Daz... i could possibly port one set in later if you want .. but since is for you... i sugesst you contact me and lets coordinate which set you like best lol ....
Well Im actually seeking regular clothing items, but thanks.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Possible attack could be in the current situation a Mining Zombie Client Attack on VAM
For archival purposes I present a . Files have been revised as each being an independant container without dependancies. Several of their releases this past year call for very large vars who then call for more. Upon inspecting the .json it was only asking for a 2 meg choker asset or bra yet requiring 800 meg of frivolous files that would also spam the VAM browser. Morph megapacks were similiar, and the many varieties of clothing or hairs would be permanently clogging up the browser in other files.

Only essential assets were tailored in, camride and noguy alternative models stripped out.

The other issue I ran across was older releases would call for specific filenames which have long been outdated with modern vars. Skippy Cumclothes being an example. For preservation archival purposes these pack are preassembled without the need to easter egg hunt hoping free patreon files can still be obtained which many aren't on VAM Browser. A master file remains small where the end user can customize models, clothes, etc saving a modded .json into their scenes directory without hassle.

2 files that I could not 100% without errors was Boobie Beach Bounce (old cumclothes) and the broken BJ Helper from one of their first ones Introductional BJ Dance. Their release Private Show Off goes overboard requiring 2gigs of dependancies using storyboard scenes, whereas essentials package to 280 meg. Being a storyboard I cannot locate any calls to parent .vars yet on this one will spam error messages. It's all there.

Also included is Dont Fade Enhanced and Call Me Enhanced rigged with a better vocal plugin so they don't resemble bobbleheads while singing.
Good Optimization work that needs some courage todo, especially now with the HUB integration not optimizing well can call for massive latency bottlenecks on the IO times, thank you for investing that time bringing it optimized up2date :)

Hopefully with the VAM 2.x refactor and better streaming it's gonna get compensated :)

Gets more Mature fast, still complexity wise far away but he speeded up and the Gen 8 results start to become interesting :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/captain-hardcore-v0-9-antizero.34450/page-18#post-5303236

With his new IK Model improvements it becomes more stable to control now finally :)

Last edited:

isskini

Mar 8, 2021
I'm looking for models of Heather Mason from Silent Hill 3 (I've seen the VamTastic one and I'm not interested in it.) and Jesse Faden from Control. I'm not sure they exist, but if they do is anyone able to share please?

Virt-A-MILF

May 5, 2017
Hey guys here's something I'm working on since I can't find much incest mom and son scenes for Virt-A-Mate.
Except the assets I saw for MILF City

I'm making these two characters with scenes and dialogues, I'm also making an older sister added on too.

Mother.PNG

Emily Schreiber

Blood Type AB

Height 5’9 175cm

Emily is Ryan’s mother, she’s a stay-at-home mom with a husband who works for a global marketing firm that’s almost never home due to traveling constantly. Emily’s been stuck at home overseeing Ryan’s education, bonding with him more during the Covid crisis. Very recently she’s caught Ryan masturbating to her underwear in the bathroom, due to her sexually frustrated self not having intimate relationship with her husband. Emily’s acted upon her perverse withheld adulterous feelings towards Ryan, as of which is now having an incestuous relationship; with no end in sight.

Son.PNG

Ryan Schreiber

Age 18

Blood Type O

Height 5’2 157cm

Ryan is a pervert, so much so that he’s now willfully in a steamy sexual relationship with his own mother. He was recently caught by Emily masturbating with her underwear. Emily the deep down secretive little pervert begins leering at him lustfully. All the while Ryan having his way with her underwear. Little did Emily realize Ryan was aware of her peeping and devised a way to further accomplish his desires to further corrupt her feelings towards him.

Here's some sample images of the scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm still tweaking the scenes, but soon enough release them. I'm also finishing up on a Renpy game demo I'm making.
Sorry about the misspellings, did this scene and stuff while I was bored and late at night.
Going to take longer since I'm adding some breast suckling in her pregnant state while she's lactating, she has inverted nipples so I need to mess with the morphs a bit too. Oh! I also wanted to add some tit fucking too...​

Last edited:

derpmachine

Mar 28, 2019
if anyone got this :)
( or at least the zombie skin texture,or if you have Zombie look ^^")

tarrays

Jan 31, 2021
Can someone share Body bundle v.34 please...? TY

And I give you that if you need :)

Probably it's not all in archive - she is broken load without her morphs :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes