Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatwave

Jul 6, 2019
The final download link seems to come from anon or mega, in the last case.
But, in my opinion, he uses these dubious links to take you to some adware sites in order to gain some kind of commission.
Just use uBlock Origin and you're safe, I think.
@ wonderboy123 is it worth a couple of clicks you gain from these hosts? I mean, this forum doesn't have that much traffic for you to justify using them...
The guy is shady af... Be aware the .var he posted contains 3 scripts. Of course with the recent updates of VaM, you can easily block these scripts if you don't trust them 100%

Famolicious

May 26, 2019
View attachment 1071822
Finally have something
3 of the Milfy City Characters: Linda, Caroline and Celia

Even after some of the members here graciously helped to convert the textures to G2, the auto-generated gens made the crotch gray and ashy looking for some reason.
Had to manually edit the PNG files to fix them, and I'm no graphics expert so i hope they're all right!

Also in the Torso texture for Caroline (Avery) there was a VERY defined line in the butt crease (between butt/thigh) that is clearly visible if the legs are bent so I cleaned that up as best as I could as well.
Also had to make the hair for Celia, don't know how to get the volume without making her head look big.

THEN i had to learn packaging and had NO IDEA how many random different morphs that I used that were scattered all over various other VAR packages! Rather than have a dependency list a mile long I just unzipped all the used VAR's locally then pointed all the JSON file references to those so that they could all be included in the VAR.
I did FAR more editing of META, JSON and VAP files in notepad that I did within VAM but hopefully the effort was all worth it!

NOTE: I haven't gone for PERFECT ports (limb/torso length and LOOK height) because I want to maintain as much general overall compatibility with MOST scenes as possible while achieving the look of the Ren'py characters as much as possible. That's why I am probably MOST interested in the face/hair, but any critiques are welcome.
Not totally satisfied with Celia, her boobs are wierd and the face doesn't quite feel right. Will probably have another revision soon.
However i would LOVE to see someone else convert the morphs + everything else faithfully to VAM, that would be GREAT!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Interogation Room Asset needed for the 3 character scenes

These Characters include a Scene, Look and Appearance Preset:
Linda
Caroline
Celia

Dependancies are:
everlaster.TittyMagic.7
Hunting-Succubus.Enhanced_Eyes.latest
MacGruber.Life.latest

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FMachine WITH Bonus scenes with Tais! (850mb) there are 2 bonus scenes with Damrmau's gorgeous look, Tais!
Download Tais here:

Credit for scene goes to $plineVR (modified Trisha vs the Machine)

Fmachine scenes 4 of them (there is an experimental bonus scene that will eventually explode when run fast)

Dependancies (in addition to above)
everlaster.TittyMagic.7
hazmhox.vammoan.3
AdamAnt5.Realtime_LipSync.1
Damarmau.Tais.latest
I think ************* is down, ive had a 503 fail

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
Sure, however considering you posted it a few comments back and it's the entire topic of discussion I thought that was obvious.
But yes, full credit to you for uploading it.

Reactions: Striff
Aug 11, 2020
MEGA link for Virtamouse models.

V
For
V

(Edit: some models are missing hair. IDK why but yeah)

Last edited:

Striff

Jul 2, 2020
Still looking for (in order of preference) :)

Reactions: MrMazay

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
NO CHARACTER REQUIRES A SCRIPT PLUGIN TO RUN. NONE.
open the var file with 7zip or winrar first, find any .cs script files, even if you recognize them and delete them, especially any content from crazy3dmodeler.
It's a scene to present a model so it's normal to have cs files. These plugins are not available as var so it can only be embedded.
But it's messy.. I looked at half, is ok but then gave up. Doesn't look harmfull.

To the original poster, thanks for sharing. Just don't use a bad hoster.

Sp4rt4c0s

Apr 23, 2018
MEGA link for Virtamouse models.

V
For
V

(Edit: some models are missing hair. IDK why but yeah)
is there Angel Xerona?

FenixFyre

Dec 7, 2020
Crazy3DModler's models are assmuch anyway. Who'd want to pirate that crap? His textures are good but that's about all he's good for.

It's a scene to present a model so it's normal to have cs files. These plugins are not available as var so it can only be embedded.
But it's messy.. I looked at half, is ok but then gave up. Doesn't look harmfull.

To the original poster, thanks for sharing. Just don't use a bad hoster.

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Crazy3DModler's models are assmuch anyway. Who'd want to pirate that crap? His textures are good but that's about all he's good for.
I rarely comment on quality of contents. To each his own.
But if you ask me, I don't like Crazy3DModler creations at all :D
Talking about the last mentionned creators, neither do I like the models used by androidnz. But I loved the immersion of his first scene.

I think my brains overflowed by the number of creations we now have. It's just pure consumering. Dl, watch, throw, repeat. I feel like creations quality has diminished sadly.
I'm now more into creating my own multiple scenes stories. Creating brings much more pleasure than consuming IMO. But it does take an amazing time (at least for me). You actually make an introspection of your own fantasies, it's interesting :) If VaM would have a decent UI I'd finish and publish them.

xxr24

Nov 4, 2019
Hey, does someone maybe have these Scenes/Looks:

Lucy from PinkRabbit

Handjob from TheScenes

Riley from WhitePimp (would be very appreciated)

Analyzed slut from Nial
Thank you Anonim0use

Darby
from Kuro_Hanpen (would be very appreciated)

Animation_pole S from MK47

callimohu.look_inukawa from callimohu

Selene Double Team Pack 1 from Virtualrealityart

Luna from Whitepimp (would be very appreciated)

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes