Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlaito

Jun 23, 2020
Looking for vamX Japanese School Classroom port

MisterLucifer

Dec 29, 2017
Are we really still on this? lol You know, I wrote a post last night to reply to Krosos, but instead thought, "nah let's just get the thread back on track." But these replies are so strange I can't ignore them.

Also if at all they are NeoTeny Jailbaits already 18 or above (Asian POV) but appear younger MisterLucifer a infant is something entire different.
Which already cant fit by it's physical height.

Krosos, If I understand your reply correctly, you're stating that a) if anything, they're jailbait (as if that's any better) and you're just pulling an age out of nowhere for models that look like prepubescent girls, and b) - and this one confuses me - your problem with my infant comment (which was entirely sarcastic) is the physical size... limitations? Jesus Christ. What kind of argument is that?! lol

-Anyways no mater how does a 3D char looks even is is a loli type char it always gonna be of the age 999 and if you don't wanna believe me then turn that age upside down! 666.

i just went bible quote up in here! i need some Beer after this! lmao
Kingoftrouble, I sincerely don't even know where to begin with your reply so I'll just say this. The "characters" could be millennia old, they still look like young girls so whatever fictional age you want to give them is entirely irrelevant. I still find models of children in sex games to be grossly inappropriate, even if they're as old as time itself.

Your reply was full of speculation so let me clarify for everyone because some folks seem to be making leaps all around what I said. My entire point is exactly this in four very simple parts:

1. His models look like children, and I find that gross.
2. He says he makes modified 18+ models for VaM, but in all of my searches I can only find his (to me) inappropriate, young models.
3. He acknowledges his models are young, preemptively states on his Patreon they're not intended for NSFW purposes, and then goes ahead and posts them himself on /r/VAMscenes, a subreddit for this VR sex app we all use.
4. In an attempt to remain open-minded, I asked for people to share images of the 18+ models to help me change me mind about his content, and him. Instead, folks reply or message me talking all around what I'd asked about and say some really foolish shit in the process.

So, my issue with it is that I find it sketchy as fuck, and because that is my opinion, I don't feel comfortable backing him or using his creations. I don't hate the guy, I don't know him well enough to make that judgement. And I've never said he shouldn't make his models, and I'm not saying people shouldn't download them if they want to. That's it.

It wasn't a big deal lol but the amount of folks reacting and messaging me that seem to enjoy virtual sex with models of children, well... cool. Fap away. You do you. All I ask is that you keep the satisfying of your desires within the virtual realm and away from real kids. Can we all agree on that at least? lol

Now can we go back to requesting and sharing, please?

Feb 4, 2018
Anyone have mens clothing? I've collected thousands of items for women over the years, but still have only a handful of basic VAM outfits for the men. Regular clothes would be nice, but ill take whatever s out there. Not interested in the futa stuff.
Thanks.;)

Quadri

Jul 11, 2020
Are we really still on this? lol You know, I wrote a post last night to reply to Krosos, but instead thought, "nah let's just get the thread back on track." But these replies are so strange I can't ignore them.
Alt3r3go is a filthy pedo and anyone who deny it is just trying to justific their own choices.
His model look like 12 - 15 girls i mean just look Saya like WTF. And theres the fact that he tries hard to conceal his Vam stuff that some guys cant even find it :ROFLMAO:

Oct 11, 2019
Wow Facebook huh, how safe!:ROFLMAO: This is your first post and you're offering to give people the option to sign up to that spyware site!? Your account was just made and your request is so painfully sketchy...

People please use common sense!
Speaking of which, I started seeing hentai dolls and product ads on fb. This is serious I'm deleting the dummy (and only) account I have there.

nopulse

Mar 5, 2020
Does anyone know what outfit is featured on the models in the first picture?

If so, could someone post it if they have it please?

MisterLucifer

Dec 29, 2017
Blah blah blah...
LOL Okay. Sure, bud. You're right, I concede. In my seven comments in this thread in the years I've been lurking here, six of which have been in the last few days, I've lauded myself as a beloved figure of the community and suddenly my efforts have all come crashing down. This must be what rock bottom feels like :rolleyes:.

Where do you even come up with this stuff? I mean, respect where it's due - you've got an imagination. If you don't win the Oscar for Best Original Screenplay, you'd better at least win Gold for long jumping.

Alright, that's enough of this drama for me. Let's give these folks their thread back yea? PM me if you want to continue whatever you think this is.

• Hey there
Reactions: frewgew
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes