Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
Ok so Im feeling Dumb now.... Remember i said something was up? well I just done watching movies and came turn this program on and first thing i see is this little problem fixer here! see the 2 pictures! ..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As ya'll crealy see it was my fault for unchecking that box without noticing! checked it back up and is all fine! ....

Thanks to: Galin HE SAID For pointing me out in that direction ... made me remember that i was messing round there and the little light bulb lighted up! Might not been the Shader Quality but if you hadn't mentioned that i wouln't had noticed it right away! You a Beast! ...in a good way!

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Id love to have the 2 on 1 Doggy and 2 on 1 riding. I already had the other two tweaked my way months ago. I think we have the same taste! ;)
Also talking about Sex Scenes as if they where extreme Science in VAM is always hilarious, you make such basic scenes in several seconds, you can use everything provided in VAM itself for any pose variation ;)
You just need some Basic Confrontation Training and your imagination and it will be even much more easier than DAZ ever was.
The Fundamentals behind it are extreme Science yes but not the end Results those are driven by your imagination as a growing up Creator ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New must have and it's Free

Last edited:

Striff

Jul 2, 2020
Yo is anybody else having issue downloading this? Everytime I get this to download, I keep getting "network error"
Strange, just test it right now it s working fine. Wait and try later, there s random problems on file hosted on anonfiles sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes