Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
Humm this is strange ...i came across this issue today ... a min ago really ... i just finish throwing a few .vars into the game folder and now i get this on some of the pubes and some others are fine... weird shit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Affected ones are from: Scamp, MeshedVR, JUN, Mofme, Antiscamp, UJVAM, ICannotDie
Non-Affected ones are from:tolborg, Tayhappi, Kemenate, and some nameless others.

Anyone got any ideas .. im about to Drive off to Airport pic my Bro up ... will look into this when i come back ...hopefully... there was a recent VaM update too sooooo... if is not a case of duplicate files then that might certainly be the reason.

Jerome-092

Dec 26, 2017
Doe's anybody know any good monster/demon looks? Would be greatly appreciated
About a month ago I commissioned the Onoskelis from the game Agony. Tanklover was kind enough to do it for free and it is free on the hub ( )
He's also ported a sexy slenderwoman model ( )
And he also ported the female toy looks of FNAF, though the heads are nipples are static assets ( )

I also have this look ( ) saved on my other computer. If you can DM me/reply to this on Friday I'll upload it.

voltumbra

May 29, 2020
Doe's anybody know any good monster/demon looks? Would be greatly appreciated
TheOriginalBatatis makes a lot of good looks like that, I can't post post links yet but I posted some of his looks earlier in this thread and some more are available on kemono party.

Galin

May 5, 2017
Humm this is strange ...i came across this issue today ... a min ago really ... i just finish throwing a few .vars into the game folder and now i get this on some of the pubes and some others are fine... weird shit.

Affected ones are from: Scamp, MeshedVR, JUN, Mofme, Antiscamp, UJVAM, ICannotDie
Non-Affected ones are from:tolborg, Tayhappi, Kemenate, and some nameless others.

Anyone got any ideas .. im about to Drive off to Airport pic my Bro up ... will look into this when i come back ...hopefully... there was a recent VaM update too sooooo... if is not a case of duplicate files then that might certainly be the reason.
Check, in User Preferences if Shader Quality is set to HIGH

MisterLucifer

Dec 29, 2017
Seems like you're just mad cause you're too broke to be a patreon. Also just because you have a perverted mind doesnt mean sucking a lollipop meaning sexual. So stop your whining.
Hahaha! Come on, man. It's a girl licking a lolipop posted in a subreddit for a virtual sex game, I'm not exactly making leaps and bounds here. I mean, how would you expect anyone to reply to such a foolish argument? What a weird part of my post to choose.

But you're right, I can't afford the $1.50 CAD to subscribe to his Patreon :rolleyes:

Feb 4, 2018
i totally agree, if you wouldve read the message thats what i stated read it again:

I am NOT taking credit for them, just took other creators work and tweaked them. Still going to tweak lighting and some other stuff. It takes a decent amount of work to get a VAR made right otherwise I'd just throw them all up.
Id love to have the 2 on 1 Doggy and 2 on 1 riding. I already had the other two tweaked my way months ago. I think we have the same taste! ;)

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Hahaha! Come on, man. It's a girl licking a lolipop posted in a subreddit for a virtual sex game, I'm not exactly making leaps and bounds here. I mean, how would you expect anyone to reply to such a foolish argument? What a weird part of my post to choose.

But you're right, I can't afford the $1.50 CAD to subscribe to his Patreon :rolleyes:
Ehmm for him VAM was always more it's a tool and that is still the case for many others it is unfortunate that his char goals get misunderstood in the context but he allways made this clear.

Last edited:
Reactions: WetZoner
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes