Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ev0lved1

Jun 5, 2020
Okay guys...here it is, the plugin you have all been waiting for!

I think the real future for this plugin is to create animated cum dripping on the skin. You can already change the settings and get it pretty closed to looking as such. An exciting time to be a VAMER!

Download Link:

P.S.
If anyone has this new look from VirtaMouse, please share!

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021

I think the real future for this plugin is to create animated cum dripping on the skin. You can already change the settings and get it pretty closed to looking as such. An exciting time to be a VAMER!

Download Link:

P.S.
do you have those things bro, could you share it plz

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
View attachment 1074668
Should I release one of these scenes?

I am NOT taking credit for them, just took other creators work and tweaked them. Still going to tweak lighting and some other stuff. It takes a decent amount of work to get a VAR made right otherwise I'd just throw them all up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well if you put all the work into merging in new chars and kept them in a working order... and also made them back into .Vars who am i to stop you .......
-in fact...
-I would encourage you to do so if your heart desires!
-Further I urge you to do so immediately!! only to satisfy your sharing tingles..!!
-Hey is not like im forcing you to share them immediately!? nor im under your bed or behind your window just ready to jump out if you don't share them immediately!!
-And im not even holding a knife nor a gun or nothing .. and definitely not holding a set of letters that say nothing on them. carefully printed in a 3D printer!
So please do share them!
and listen, you shall not, to those to beg to differ!

• Haha
Reactions: WetZoner and eponge

Mattia.Heron

Mar 19, 2018

Download Link:

P.S.

I love you man, thanks :) Going into future animations for surre

Reactions: Frisk1993

Jerome-092

Dec 26, 2017
Got an updated wishlist, thanks for posting the highly wanted tropical items and other wanted items before!! :)

Anyone got these piercings and accessories? Sooo nice stuff... Kemono doesnt have his stuff since january. :(

- GLowing eyes omfg nice.
I took a look at the hub page, he made the glowing eyes free on his patreon

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes