Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
View attachment 1071822
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good Job Bro. .. . i think i found some threads where they was talking bout the same chars and which Daz models were being used in the Renpy's game Milfy City so i found some stuff here and there and collected it just in case i had time to do something about em... turns out haven't had any time .. here are the things i did collect. maybe they of better use to you! .. maybe you already have those..just see if there is something of good use.

Warning Daz Content.......

a1942y

Oct 30, 2019
Kemono Link:
"Released the liquid function. 2020/2/12"
I really don't understand the download point of this website. how to download?
Thanks a lot.

My English is not very good, there may be some differences in semantics

Reactions: piper84

cream pie

Sep 24, 2017
Good Job Bro. .. . i think i found some threads where they was talking bout the same chars and which Daz models were being used in the Renpy's game Milfy City so i found some stuff here and there and collected it just in case i had time to do something about em... turns out haven't had any time .. here are the things i did collect. maybe they of better use to you! .. maybe you already have those..just see if there is something of good use.

Warning Daz Content.......
cant wait for you to convert this to VAM.

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
"Released the liquid function. 2020/2/12"
I really don't understand the download point of this website. how to download?
Thanks a lot.

My English is not very good, there may be some differences in semantics
Bro that website kemono idk what party is too jacked up so here:
Ps/ I wouln't use this shit unless you keep a backup of it.. that way you can remove it later...

#1 .............you need: ............Install: VaM/
#2 .......................... ................... Install: VaM/Saves/directorNeo/
#3 Liquid shitty Mod.. .....................................Install: VaM/Saves/Scene/

Make sure you Follow the Correct Install Folder Tree for this shit.

MisterLucifer

Dec 29, 2017
He does, and his Stuff is better than ever! Support him on Patreon and get on his Discord, you´ll see all his Stuff. It´s only 3 / 5 $ (so really fair Price, not like Niko3DX 25$ Gold Tier lol) and he´s (in my Opinion) the most professinal Creator out there. He does his Skins by Real Photographs he takes from Models himself and he is very active and communicative at his Discord. He´s a nice Person, i had a chat with him a while ago, please give him all the love you can. And he´s the only one i really feal bad sharing his stuff so i wont, sorry. 3$ is nothing for the Work he puts in VAM .)
I really appreciate the efforts he goes to in the creation of his models, he's super talented. His models are way too Loli for me though *shrugs* it's a bit... icky. And I'm not usually one to yuck someone's yum but models of minors are just a really weird commodity. I can't bring myself to use his stuff. No judgement if anyone else does, I just wish his content was at least less suspect lol That said, I've been tempted lately to back just for Mila and Jem so I can modify them to be older because those are his best two, imo.

anon7394

Nov 5, 2020
Well..... i have some things for you dear sir :p

ENJOY :D
Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml

the fuck is this and why didnt anyone else notice?

its in Vecterror_-_She_wanna_be_Loved_by_you_rar

MisterLucifer

Dec 29, 2017
OMFG why does this Dude have to be using fn MOD of the game itself? via plugin with IPA .... this reminds me of the old ways to MOD games that weren't meant to be modded .. But VaM support plugins so wtf?

Someone please enlighten me on why this dude is doing it that way.... for his DirectorNeo. and im not even critizising him cux i went through that whole directory and saw all the hard work he did on this thing ...so i give him a 10/10 star review just for the hard work...

But this shit is the same shit we used to MOD Illusion games! so im thinking this is the only way this dude learned how to make MODs and he sticking to it! lmao.

I'm late to the game but this post got me riled up so I'm not sure if anyone replied to your post, but...

I bought his Director plugin for Illusion's AI Girl (for not cheap, it was I think $20 in a community of free mods and usermade content) and it expired after a month, so you to use it - even if it's the same version - you have to buy another subscription. Also, it was a terrible mod. I used it to the point of frustration, regretting paying money for it, so I gave up and only discovered the subscription thing when I decided to give it another shot a few weeks later. So he has a poorly made mod that he has set up with a *subscription based service*. It's just so arrogant to me that whenever I see him commenting on anything, I fight the urge to tell him off lol And I am not a confrontational guy, but that's how much I cant's stand it. Not to mention, there have been several times people have asked him questions about it, politely, and then he tells them to fuck off, in not so few words. He cannot take criticism, constructive or otherwise. And like I said, arrogant. He boasted that he's the only one that could make a mod like it and then someone, out of spite from the arguing, made an identical (but more user friendly) mod within a week and offered it for free. Shut the guy right up.

I'm sure he's learned a lot since then and does put work into it, but I refuse to support an asshole.

MisterLucifer

Dec 29, 2017
BTW does anyone happen to know where that picture in the spoiler come from? I had it for an eternity but never been able to figure out if that is an old version of wonder woman or who she is or nothing.. as i was typing this i did a image search on Google since i never done that before too lazy .. but nothing ..didnt find a match .. there must be someone out there who knows exactly who she is..
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure it's from an old cover of Heavy Metal Magazine, which, if haven't heard of before and you like this sort of art style and aesthetic, you will love.

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
I had that exact same warning on another var it came and went randomly. Nobody else found an issue.
seems false positives are a thing.

Striff

Jul 2, 2020
Here's VAM-X 1.5 :

Looking for (in order of preference) :

(posted version here earlier not working properly)

==> https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...s-objects-scenes-looks-ect.34878/post-5278997

Last edited:

bellypunch3d

May 23, 2019
I really appreciate the efforts he goes to in the creation of his models, he's super talented. His models are way too Loli for me though *shrugs* it's a bit... icky. And I'm not usually one to yuck someone's yum but models of minors are just a really weird commodity. I can't bring myself to use his stuff. No judgement if anyone else does, I just wish his content was at least less suspect lol That said, I've been tempted lately to back just for Mila and Jem so I can modify them to be older because those are his best two, imo.
I used to subscribe - his VAM characters are older versions of his Daz characters.

R3x0n

Apr 22, 2017
Looking for

can somebody share Mr_CadillacV8 latest work?
Thx :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes