Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
I had that exact same warning on another var it came and went randomly. Nobody else found an issue.
seems false positives are a thing.
A windows defender thing, it beats the record by far on false positives (search for the name of the virii + false positive in google). Even triggs on microsoft products lol. Looking at latest tests, its also the slowest AV.
Unless you're not using windows defender then ignore.. Also you can't disable it completely and it hides itself. So finally, sometimes, you wonder who's really the virus.. /rant

Apr 15, 2020
Banner Scene2.png
Should I release one of these scenes?

I am NOT taking credit for them, just took other creators work and tweaked them. Still going to tweak lighting and some other stuff. It takes a decent amount of work to get a VAR made right otherwise I'd just throw them all up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

azel1221

Apr 13, 2019
View attachment 1074668

I am NOT taking credit for them, just took other creators work and tweaked them. Still going to tweak lighting and some other stuff. It takes a decent amount of work to get a VAR made right otherwise I'd just throw them all up.
As you can tell, I like the big d energy...

Please do. Tabletop and Throne look great, I'd love to see them both.

cream pie

Sep 24, 2017
View attachment 1074668

As you can tell, I like the big d energy...

your scenes are belong to someone else bro. All you did was change the look. At least give the credit to the original creators. Lmfao

Apr 15, 2020
your scenes are belong to someone else bro. All you did was change the look. At least give the credit to the original creators. Lmfao
i totally agree, if you wouldve read the message thats what i stated read it again:

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Looking for mitch.maria3.latest that package Wolverine333.SHELBY.1 depends on. I have searched on all of the discords, the hub and the directory. Can not seem fo find a creator by the name mitch.

Also looking for miscreated.BodyHandling.31

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml

the fuck is this and why didnt anyone else notice?

its in Vecterror_-_She_wanna_be_Loved_by_you_rar
Look man i was puzzled with that one myself till i went to the microsoft site and noticed they don't give a shit and their scanner (from win10) will throw false positives left and right so long as there isnt a valid signature on shit ...
guess what...
exactly! is like fuck it! so i went and opened all those files and re-scanned their contents ...well magic be damn the contents of the archives are clean ... maybe it is a self destruct file that takes effect upon extract and then vanishes!? leaving no trace! well if it is like that then good job stealing what it wanted to steal just ask for it i'll give it free next time! lolz idk y all the trouble really ...

Apr 22, 2020
Got an updated wishlist, thanks for posting the highly wanted tropical items and other wanted items before!! :)

Anyone got these piercings and accessories? Sooo nice stuff... Kemono doesnt have his stuff since january. :(
- belly and hip piericng n chains omfgg must have.
- really cool piercings.
- GLowing eyes omfg nice.

And some other stuff:

These older arent to be found on kemono:

Also really want tramp stamps -anyone got these or similar? Made by VR_50_shades

Thanks tons in advance <3

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
I'm late to the game but this post got me riled up so I'm not sure if anyone replied to your post, but...

I bought his Director plugin for Illusion's AI Girl (for not cheap, it was I think $20 in a community of free mods and usermade content) and it expired after a month, so you to use it - even if it's the same version - you have to buy another subscription. Also, it was a terrible mod. I used it to the point of frustration, regretting paying money for it, so I gave up and only discovered the subscription thing when I decided to give it another shot a few weeks later. So he has a poorly made mod that he has set up with a *subscription based service*. It's just so arrogant to me that whenever I see him commenting on anything, I fight the urge to tell him off lol And I am not a confrontational guy, but that's how much I cant's stand it. Not to mention, there have been several times people have asked him questions about it, politely, and then he tells them to fuck off, in not so few words. He cannot take criticism, constructive or otherwise. And like I said, arrogant. He boasted that he's the only one that could make a mod like it and then someone, out of spite from the arguing, made an identical (but more user friendly) mod within a week and offered it for free. Shut the guy right up.

I'm sure he's learned a lot since then and does put work into it, but I refuse to support an asshole.
Sounds to me like we have another victim of harsh MoD treatment!
Hey Friend look i have Cero time to make stuff otherwise i would make you any scene your mind can think of! just once though! DM me and we can connect via discord! let put the brains to work!
-shit if i cant make something with the current shit we got then i really need to learn how to use that timeline plugin... i saw it and seen how it works but never bothered with it since i can achieve the same effects randomly using other ways and feel less like a setup and more realistic...
(by realistic.... idk if you ever seen Naruto shipudden but im talking about the Izanami were the caster traps someone in a never ending loop ... ... . . so on and so forth ..) the idea of using time or action based triggers bores the hell outta me unless one makes a real wide range of relative triggers then it might solve that problem.. otherwise things feel like being stock in that loop! huff

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
View attachment 1074668

Well, it looks good, but you need to sort the lighting out, way too dark for me if thats possible.

MisterLucifer

Dec 29, 2017
I used to subscribe - his VAM characters are older versions of his Daz characters.
Are his DAZ models infants? Is that how he gets away with saying he makes them "older" for VAM? hahaha! He has an intro on his Patreon page:

(emphasis mine)
" i don't have plans about creating explicit adult contents... not designed or intended for expicit adult purposes. If you see someone mentioning me in a VIRT-A-MATE context it is probably referring to specifically MODIFIED 18+ VERSIONS of my models, or my textures, that i release NOT DIRECTLY ON THIS SFW PATREON PAGE
in any cases and WITHOUT EXCEPTION I always ensure my VAM released models to fit VAM community and security standards.
"

Sounds good. He doesn't share 3D models of children for the purpose of explicit uses for VAM.
That sounds sincere, I'd believe him... if I hadn't already seen his post history in r/VAMscenes
Including this totally appropriate, above-board model that has rave reviews from the VAM users he himself shared it to...
I mean, a kid licking a lolipop? Seriously? Am I crazy for coming the conclusion I've come to? The others on there just look like kids in lingerie. It's grosssss. I don't make a habit to yuck someone's yum but I draw the line at this shit for sure.

Anyhow, I would love to be proven wrong (and reassured), so if you have any screens of his stuff that is "older" I'd be interested in seeing it. And knowing he browses this forum, if he sees this hopefully he'll tell me to fuck off and show me some screens of older versions of his models and explain why he doesn't post screens of those anywhere I could have found them.

ev0lved1

Jun 5, 2020
Are his DAZ models infants? Is that how he gets away with saying he makes them "older" for VAM? hahaha! He has an intro on his Patreon page:

(emphasis mine)
" i don't have plans about creating explicit adult contents... not designed or intended for expicit adult purposes. If you see someone mentioning me in a VIRT-A-MATE context it is probably referring to specifically MODIFIED 18+ VERSIONS of my models, or my textures, that i release NOT DIRECTLY ON THIS SFW PATREON PAGE
in any cases and WITHOUT EXCEPTION I always ensure my VAM released models to fit VAM community and security standards.
"

Sounds good. He doesn't share 3D models of children for the purpose of explicit uses for VAM.
That sounds sincere, I'd believe him... if I hadn't already seen his post history in r/VAMscenes
Including this totally appropriate, above-board model that has rave reviews from the VAM users he himself shared it to...
I mean, a kid licking a lolipop? Seriously? Am I crazy for coming the conclusion I've come to? The others on there just look like kids in lingerie. It's grosssss. I don't make a habit to yuck someone's yum but I draw the line at this shit for sure.

Anyhow, I would love to be proven wrong (and reassured), so if you have any screens of his stuff that is "older" I'd be interested in seeing it. And knowing he browses this forum, if he sees this hopefully he'll tell me to fuck off and show me some screens of older versions of his models and explain why he doesn't post screens of those anywhere I could have found them.
ALERT! ALERT! HATER ALERT! HATER ALERT CODE RED!

cream pie

Sep 24, 2017

(emphasis mine)
"

Seems like you're just mad cause you're too broke to be a patreon. Also just because you have a perverted mind doesnt mean sucking a lollipop meaning sexual. So stop your whining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes