Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

shoezone

Jul 27, 2018
Hey guys does anyone know if a helen parr (elstagirl) was made in VAM? I know there have been other anime looks created.. or if anyone has attempted it..

Reactions: beldritch

DXWarlock

Jan 30, 2021
Seems like you're just mad cause you're too broke to be a patreon. Also just because you have a perverted mind doesn't mean sucking a lollipop meaning sexual. So stop your whining.
It could be something else other than lack of money, but nice childish ad hominem.
I subbed for the skins (his skins are good). Downloaded all his free/basic/premium vars. Installed them, fired it up and went to scene browser and thought "...Nope" and deleted all his vars.
People can have differing opinions of what they want to look at, And it's not just "LULZ YOUZ TOO BROKE TO PAYZ!!"
I myself dont want to see girls in sexy poses younger than my daughter.
To each their own. Look at whatever you want.
But to attack someone because they do not like that content as a pervert and broke is just childish. (and perverted?...Who is on this site or in vam for only G rated family friendly content? Anyone? I feel a pot and kettle here that need to meet they have a lot in common.)

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2020
Also talking about Sex Scenes as if they where extreme Science in VAM is always hilarious, you make such basic scenes in several seconds, you can use everything provided in VAM itself for any pose variation ;)
You just need some Basic Confrontation Training and your imagination and it will be even much more easier than DAZ ever was.
The Fundamentals behind it are extreme Science yes but not the end Results those are driven by your imagination as a growing up Creator ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New must have and it's Free
totally agree! i'm just a monkey with a keyboard trying to figure things out.
I think what really makes a scene/look pop is lighting, camera angles and textures.
im definitely trying out that lighting plugin

BTW what are the first 3 looks in your screenshots here?
i've also seen that look in pix 6+7 but can't put a finger on it where.

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
totally agree! i'm just a monkey with a keyboard trying to figure things out.
I think what really makes a scene/look pop is lighting, camera angles and textures.
im definitely trying out that lighting plugin

BTW what are the first 3 looks in your screenshots here?
i've also seen that look in pix 6+7 but can't put a finger on it where.
LOL dude what i usually do is open any scene already existent and if it looks good on the lighting aspects and stuff i use it as a base for a new rig .. less effort on my side to get lights just right you know why mess with perfection! Also to maintain the lights perfect for ever i attach them to a object somewhere or to the floors or something that i wanna use as main center of my new scene... then i start loading in chars and/or changing poses to the ones i'll be using add the plugins and stuff this saves sometime especially if you already know which scenes got a light setup that is perfect for what you thinking on creating...

Reactions: JessicaBlueFire

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
Are his DAZ models infants? Is that how he gets away with saying he makes them "older" for VAM? hahaha! He has an intro on his Patreon page:

(emphasis mine)
" i don't have plans about creating explicit adult contents... not designed or intended for expicit adult purposes. If you see someone mentioning me in a VIRT-A-MATE context it is probably referring to specifically MODIFIED 18+ VERSIONS of my models, or my textures, that i release NOT DIRECTLY ON THIS SFW PATREON PAGE
in any cases and WITHOUT EXCEPTION I always ensure my VAM released models to fit VAM community and security standards.
"

Sounds good. He doesn't share 3D models of children for the purpose of explicit uses for VAM.
That sounds sincere, I'd believe him... if I hadn't already seen his post history in r/VAMscenes
Including this totally appropriate, above-board model that has rave reviews from the VAM users he himself shared it to...
I mean, a kid licking a lolipop? Seriously? Am I crazy for coming the conclusion I've come to? The others on there just look like kids in lingerie. It's grosssss. I don't make a habit to yuck someone's yum but I draw the line at this shit for sure.

Anyhow, I would love to be proven wrong (and reassured), so if you have any screens of his stuff that is "older" I'd be interested in seeing it. And knowing he browses this forum, if he sees this hopefully he'll tell me to fuck off and show me some screens of older versions of his models and explain why he doesn't post screens of those anywhere I could have found them.
Dude i looked at that guy's posts all of them idk what your are talking about really! ... do you got something personal against him or something? or is it just a matter where you wanna proof there is something under the Bed that doesn't let you sleep? stop being a crybaby and man up tell me straight and i'm gonna shoot the boogie man in the closet: I hope that made someone laugh a little i know right now after re-watching that part i got a smirk on my face....if you didn't watch that bookmarked time in the clip go watch it!

-Anyways no mater how does a 3D char looks even is is a loli type char it always gonna be of the age 999 and if you don't wanna believe me then turn that age upside down! 666.
-Besides there are plenty of old degenerate guys in foreign country doing really nasty things to really young under aged girls just because there, it is legal ... so it really depends on the point of view of the person and were they from!
-That explains why some fat old americans travel to far eastern countryes and far South american countrys! huh?

So Bro ... what can i say; even if the guy were to flat out say he would start making Lolis and underaged 3D girls/guys i wouldn't judge him! first becuse it is 3D .....meaning not real is meant to be for whatever the user can imagine or fantasize about and if you don't like it just don't use it... Pretty much the same reason i don't judge those who keep making those Futa's chars and futa scenes! ... I just don't use them myself problem solved! They can make those to their hearts content!
Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? ..oh man i just went bible quote up in here! i need some Beer after this! lmao

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
im not done working on it why i havnt posted it yet
Take your time ... I'll be patiently waiting! just as side note though there are like 10 people line up by this wall here .. I'll start to use them for target practice once i start getting bored! some of em i'll just shoot cux they are annoying though! --""hey do not touch that Unicorn!""

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Also if at all they are NeoTeny Jailbaits already 18 or above (Asian POV) but appear younger MisterLucifer a infant is something entire different.
Which already cant fit by it's physical height.

Last edited:

Mystyx

Mar 19, 2019
Also if at all they are NeoTeny Jailbaits already 18 or above (Asian POV) but appear younger MisterLucifer a infant is something entire different.
Which already cant fit by it's physical height.

What about references to sketchy 'model' websites, how would you classify that?
Because i cleaned up my stuff a couple days ago and the links to it are in the files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes