Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
Hey guys here's something I'm working on since I can't find much incest mom and son scenes for Virt-A-Mate.
Except the assets I saw for MILF City

I'm making these two characters with scenes and dialogues, I'm also making an older sister added on too.

View attachment 1080114

Emily Schreiber

Blood Type AB

Height 5’9 175cm

Emily is Ryan’s mother, she’s a stay-at-home mom with a husband who works for a global marketing firm that’s almost never home due to traveling constantly. Emily’s been stuck at home overseeing Ryan’s education, bonding with him more during the Covid crisis. Very recently she’s caught Ryan masturbating to her underwear in the bathroom, due to her sexually frustrated self not having intimate relationship with her husband. Emily’s acted upon her perverse withheld adulterous feelings towards Ryan, as of which is now having an incestuous relationship; with no end in sight.

View attachment 1080117

Ryan Schreiber

Age 18

Blood Type O

Height 5’2 157cm

Ryan is a pervert, so much so that he’s now willfully in a steamy sexual relationship with his own mother. He was recently caught by Emily masturbating with her underwear. Emily the deep down secretive little pervert begins leering at him lustfully. All the while Ryan having his way with her underwear. Little did Emily realize Ryan was aware of her peeping and devised a way to further accomplish his desires to further corrupt her feelings towards him.

Here's some sample images of the scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm still tweaking the scenes, but soon enough release them. I'm also finishing up on a Renpy game demo I'm making.
Sorry about the misspellings, did this scene and stuff while I was bored and late at night.
Going to take longer since I'm adding some breast suckling in her pregnant state while she's lactating, she has inverted nipples so I need to mess with the morphs a bit too. Oh! I also wanted to add some tit fucking too...​
Yes yes that's the shit man keep at it! ... if you want you can even get rid of the text popups and change em to voice using the Plugin and a few audio files .... very simple you can even record the audio yourself ... after you have the whole script just use a voice changer to alter the voice to how you like it to sound and wallah! ... text is still e good option though!

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
A bastard already pirated your stuffs to convert it to vars! ;) . Anonfiles was much too slow to upload there.
Nice content, thanks for sharing. Use 7Zip to edit meta.json to put appropriate things like credits, links, license, blabla,..
I think its a thousand times easier to pack than to create clothes, although I've never done it (I still need to do a few things IRL sadly). From within VaM, just use the package builder, add your files. Fill some stuffs, pack and become famous.
Thanks ... all that mess of creator names i need to really stick to one name lol .... sometimes im in a hurry and just type Mew! lol

Last edited:

Virt-A-MILF

May 5, 2017
Yes yes that's the shit man keep at it! ... if you want you can even get rid of the text popups and change em to voice using the Plugin and a few audio files .... very simple you can even record the audio yourself ... after you have the whole script just use a voice changer to alter the voice to how you like it to sound and wallah! ... text is still e good option though!
IDK about voicing it, especially by me lol... If I went the professional way, I'd hire a real MILF to voice act, but incest is forbidden to get the Patreon setup to afford the actor. I don't want to deal with making a paysite with Virt-A-Mate content directly either. This was just a fun project I'm having, I'm going to make lots more scenes with this family to share on here for free.

Reactions: RioReality

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
It seems like nobody makes clothing for men. Just women and futa stuff.
Hey look pick one ... and i'll port it later..
If those aren't good enough for you then see if you like these ones better!?

ash531

Nov 19, 2019
Here's some of Molmarks latest stuff;

Mouthsplats-
Dripdrop-
Badstuff-
Elizabet-
Punk Girl Set-
and an Eyeglasses pack
hi,bor do you have and

D91d

Nov 15, 2020
Hey look pick one ... and i'll port it later..
If those aren't good enough for you then see if you like these ones better!?
Yeah I'd prefer normal clothes lol, I'm not very interested in the "costume stuff", regardless of it being for women, men or futa/both.

But men's clothing isn't super important to me since I mostly focus on the women, was just pointing out that there are barely anything made for men :ROFLMAO: But I would guess "most people" would prefer normal stuff too.

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
IDK about voicing it, especially by me lol... If I went the professional way, I'd hire a real MILF to voice act, but incest is forbidden to get the Patreon setup to afford the actor. I don't want to deal with making a paysite with Virt-A-Mate content directly either. This was just a fun project I'm having, I'm going to make lots more scenes with this family to share on here for free.
Here search this same related topic there... Mom, Step mom, Taboo, and hopefully you will find a good voiced one... to give you something you can use...
now the topic of conversation is a must find...unless you are a really badass audio editor and can mix and mach words...

Reactions: Virt-A-MILF

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
Yeah I'd prefer normal clothes lol, I'm not very interested in the "costume stuff", regardless of it being for women, men or futa/both.

But men's clothing isn't super important to me since I mostly focus on the women, was just pointing out that there are barely anything made for men :ROFLMAO: But I would guess "most people" would prefer normal stuff too.
OK here i was holding back from offering the real boring looking ones! and you pull off a Low ball .... ok ok here:

Ps/ if someone else wanna do some porting and want to get the link for any of these Daz outfits... just let me know .. I cant be porting em all .. i barely got any time to even fire up the game ..

Last edited:

Virt-A-MILF

May 5, 2017
Here search this same related topic there... Mom, Step mom, Taboo, and hopefully you will find a good voiced one... to give you something you can use...
now the topic of conversation is a must find...unless you are a really badass audio editor and can mix and mach words...

Oh crap! You just reminded me, a year ago I scrapped Mrs Mischief voice in a mom son scene she made. I might try out her voice out see how it works with the scene. Time to fire up audacity and see what I can manage.

To everyone else where I requested help with some milky particle assets I found one that works well.
It's not perfect and won't be till 2.x, but you can toggle between the animated milk or static detailed milky asset.

milky.PNG

Reactions: Kingoftrouble

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
Oh crap! You just reminded me, a year ago I scrapped Mrs Mischief voice in a mom son scene she made. I might try out her voice out see how it works with the scene. Time to fire up audacity and see what I can manage.

To everyone else where I requested help with some milky particle assets I found one that works well.
It's not perfect and won't be till 2.x, but you can toggle between the animated milk or static detailed milky asset.

View attachment 1081730
and for a bit of realistic impact dont forget to combo the milky assets with the Liquids Clothing ... if you are using the Time-line Plugin just match the timing of the burst with the wear clothing set preset/trigger and will make it look a little more mew mew if nothing else..

Reactions: Virt-A-MILF

Tanderem

Aug 15, 2018
Hello I am a MASSIVE DEGENERATE.

I don't know if these are any good and I'm not willing to pay to find out. If anyone here happens to be even more fucked in the head than me, hopefully they can help.
Me too!

Apr 15, 2020

View attachment 1081730
you could also scour these reddit groups, lots of free stuff

she did the voice for be rough with me
check out some of the stuff she's put up.

various requests are filled on this board.
There might be something close to what you're looking for or you can even post a script and a redditer might fill it for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes